any advice? I have practice at home

alot and i want to get my shit up on the

street.

Oh, does anyone know what happens

if a minor is caught taggin with someone

whos not a minor. Sorry about the

spelling. Gettin kinda tired here.

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quit whining, im a minor too. when your out at night, have something to say to the police when/if they stop you. have an escape planned. if you can't sneak out of your house, find a friend with lenient parents, or ones that dont care. if you think you're going to get stopped by every joe citizen, don't be. most people out late are coming into/out of clubs, nightshifts etc. i've been on the streets way past curfew, in the busiest area of town and no one, not even the police, stopped and questioned me. not saying this will apply to you, but don't be so paranoid.

keep practicing at home, you'll improve alot that way. find a spot, possibly a bridge or alley, that no one goes near, and use it as your practice spot.

if none of this helps you, than quit while your ahead and find some other thing to do.

just go out and do it

fuck a curfew fuck people goin with you...if your going out to do fillins and shit its a good idea to bring a watch out....otherwise alone is the best method, you bring less heat on your self alone, also just tell the police if they stop you that your on your way home from your girls house or your boys house and they will prolly just leave it at that

DEPENDS WHERE YOU LIVE.. IF YOU LIVE IN THE SUBURBS THE POLICE WILL BE ON UR ASS IN NO TIME BUT IF U LIVE IN THE CITY THE POLICE DONT CARE.. NONE CARES AT THAT TIME OF NIGHT IF UR TAGGIN.. ONLY WATCH FOR THE COPS WHILE UR WRITEING EVERONE ELSE IS JUST A ILLUSION

Originally posted by JaZe

.. NONE CARES AT THAT TIME OF NIGHT IF UR TAGGIN.. ONLY WATCH FOR THE COPS WHILE UR WRITEING EVERONE ELSE IS JUST A ILLUSION

dont listen to him, keep a look out for ALL people, cars, ect...you never know whos gonna play hero and try to get up in your business and call the cops...i been bombin for almost 9 years and i have never been seen at all doing anything by anyone other than my boys that have gone along, stayin safe is what keeps you out of a court room

WELL THE BEST THING TO DO IS IF UR JUST DOING TAGS.. THEY DON TAKE LONG SO U CAN DO ALOT OF THEM IN ONE NIGHT.. IF UR PLANNING ON DOING A THROW UP OR SOMETHING BIG WHICH REQUIRES SOMETIME.. JUST DO ONE AND THEN GET HOME/OUT OF THAT AREA AS FAST AS U CAN IT SHOULD BE GOOD.. ONCE UR SKILLED AND CAN DO A THROW UP FAST U CAN GO "BOMBING" WHERE YOU DO THROW UPS EVERWHERE.. PRATICE WITH THE SPRAY CAN ALOT AND EVENTALLY ULL BE FAST ENOUGH

if your too young to go out at night your too young to paint why dont u just sneak out you dont have to wonder the streets go hit the steel and dont be seen doing n e thing ......if you live in the burbs theres no use gettin up around there cuz it will only bring heat over all sneak out go to the yards or go to the city

if your too young to go out at night your too young to paint why dont u just sneak out you dont have to wonder the streets go hit the steel and dont be seen doing n e thing ......if you live in the burbs theres no use gettin up around there cuz it will only bring heat over all sneak out go to the yards or go to the city :king:

Originally posted by JaZe

WELL THE BEST THING TO DO IS IF UR JUST DOING TAGS.. THEY DON TAKE LONG SO U CAN DO ALOT OF THEM IN ONE NIGHT.. IF UR PLANNING ON DOING A THROW UP OR SOMETHING BIG WHICH REQUIRES SOMETIME.. JUST DO ONE AND THEN GET HOME/OUT OF THAT AREA AS FAST AS U CAN IT SHOULD BE GOOD.. ONCE UR SKILLED AND CAN DO A THROW UP FAST U CAN GO "BOMBING" WHERE YOU DO THROW UPS EVERWHERE.. PRATICE WITH THE SPRAY CAN ALOT AND EVENTALLY ULL BE FAST ENOUGH

hilarious.

Originally posted by dust691

im 15 an i go bombing solo ..this kid is lame.

sooo true this kid is mega lame and unless u live in the ghetto, there should be no reason for you not to be going out late at night

Archived