Under Pressure 2004

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great time...

not much stories...

Spek ITD hit the freshly buffed main wall, friday nite (I think?)...

we just happened to be passing through Saturday morning and saw this right before a van of pissed off UnderPressure staff rolled up behind us.... the guy who runs things was heated.... got, right on his cell phone and was ready to cancel the whole thing.... we were sad:( ... but everything went off great...

overall the event was smaller... they lost 3 walls from last year.... I guess people were pissed about etched windows from 2003...

I dunno... I had a great time as usual... there was a huge police presence on the streets at night, which usually isn't the case... but I guess theres a rapist about... and they didn't bother us any....

was cool to see Ges and Kem5 paint... didn't expect to see them there....

that Other character was the shit....

saw SPone scribbles on the street... didn't expect that either...

saw Carley Coma (Candiria) and his wife strolling on St. Catherines...

ANYONE HAVE PICS FROM THE OTHER EVENT THAT WENT DOWN SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING ??? some of those pieces were even better than sundays!!!

Originally posted by 2old2care

ANYONE HAVE PICS FROM THE OTHER EVENT THAT WENT DOWN SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING ??? some of those pieces were even better than sundays!!!

Yeah that event was fresh. Was there a name for it.

Post up that HI CREW wall! And that ill ass tiger.

Shout to my nigga Guilt from montreal. Hit my email.

it was a good event..didnt hit up super sex like i wanted to but nonetheless it was fun..peace to kem,ges,pure,sever,skam,kane,wys and everyone who rocked the wall on sunday.lets see some fliks.who got fliks of pro's snake skin shoes?haha