Under Pressure 2002

ulcer

Rumor has it that Under Pressure will be on again this summer despite Seaz's mournful claims that he will never involve himself with another graffiti event. I've heard that it will be held on August 11 in Montreal (and should bring out an allstar cast, including some big surprises). Submissions for Issue 7 should be sent in soon.. the issue is supposed to be released at the jam. Send shit to

Under Pressure Magazine

P.O. Box 605

Branch Place D'armes

Montreal, Quebec

Canada

ATT: 45 lies/ Dan

I hope to see some 12 ouncers at the jam again this year....Don't park near the event, Do drink beer and bomb vagrants. Issue 6 in stores now. (this thread is going down in a blaze of promotional glory).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

heres the message posted on www.visualorgasm.com ...

---------------------------------------------------

here is some info we got on UP 2002.

Rumor has it that UNDER PRESSURE'S masterminds are currently in their lab preparing this years event even though SEAZ announced last year that it would not happen in 2002. What tricks do they have up there sleeves? We hear that COPE2, TKID, EWOK and others like KEM5, ESPRIT and many more may be on there way into Montreal for the event supposedly being held on Sunday the 11th of August. Are these rumors true? I guess we'll have to wait and see. UNDER PRESSURE magazine issue #6 is now available at your favorite graffiti, clothing and music stores, it comes complete with a cd compilation featuring 18 of Canada's finest Emcees and Turntablists and who said these guys were ONLY pushing graffiti? Under pressure has stayed true to its roots pushing the Canadian Hip Hop movement and helping artists of all the elements get worldwide exposure. Also UNDER PRESSURE magazine issue #7 is currently in the works and is suppose to be ready for the event if it happens, so send in your pictures A.S.A.P. or else you will not get in. make sure all photos are properly labeled (crews, writers, location) to save us a little work. Only actual pictures mailed in will be considered for the magazine, no jpegs or emailed pictures will be accepted! send your pics to:

Under Pressure Magazine

P.O. Box 605

Branch Place D'armes

Montreal, Quebec

Canada

ATT: 45 lies/ Dan

Pictures received after June 20th will not be accepted. If you have any content ideas ( undiscovered or underexposed Canadian B-Boys/B-Girls, Emcees, Turntablists, Graffiti Writers ) please send them to paul107@urbanx-pressions.com or seaz@urbanx-pressions.com. We would like to thank everyone who supports us.

Peace, UNDER PRESSURE CREW

-------------------------------------------------------------------

hope lots of you out of towners can make it for the event.. i look forward to meeting some of you.

I don't think they're ready to assign wall space just yet, I think the jam is in it's preliminary stages of development, but word is that planning is underway. I'll let you know if I hear anything regarding wall space.

Looks like I'm comming home 2 weeks early to rock in montreal that weekend!

BEAST I'M COMMING TO YOUR CITY

T.T BOY I WILL BE IN YOUR AREA S WELL

I will be in every major canuk city and if you like punk rock and wanna hang out email me.I'm touring with a friends band.A place to shower and do laundry is ALWAYS nice.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Looks like I'm comming home 2 weeks early to rock in montreal that weekend!

BEAST I'M COMMING TO YOUR CITY

T.T BOY I WILL BE IN YOUR AREA S WELL

I will be in every major canuk city and if you like punk rock and wanna hang out email me.I'm touring with a friends band.A place to shower and do laundry is ALWAYS nice.

email me man, ill be here until the end of july. id gladly show you around. a plce to crash and shit shouldnt be a problem. tell that bastard who moved out there last sum,mer from here to call me if you see him.

Archived