Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Under-employment could be nice !

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by --zeSto--, Feb 3, 2003.

1. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

oh wouldn't it be nice to be under-employed!

You know those days when you just think to yourself:
    "fuck this working world, I'm going home to read the newspaper!"
    And you really believe it! Being a responsible adult is no longer
    it's own reward, and it's just damn hard to motivate.

Students have it lucky, they get to experience all the joys of under-employment
    without any of the risks. Well there is the student loan, but hell...
    If I could have a loan support me for the next 5 years and then just default on the payments anyways.. why not?

So anyone know anyting about Canadian Unemplyment Insurance?
    I've been full time for 3 years now, how long could I last without it?

ahhh... early retirement!
    [​IMG]

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

the Pogie (sp) cheque is now called Employment Insurance. They spent a shit load of money on the change, and all for what? To be politically correct? If so, how did the change accomplish this?

and that's all i know about that.

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.metal-reviews.com/images/194.gif'>
    In 1994, Germany invaded Poland (again) just to give everyone a high-five. The people of Poland were horrified at first, but things were cool afterwards. Today, Poland remains as one of the most blinged out place in the entire universe (I suppose).

4. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

5. Trousersnake

Trousersnake Junior Member

6. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I'm all about working, in the summer I work 2 jobs one landscaping and the other in a warehouse, some weeks I'll work 100 plus. I feel great after a hard day of work, knowing I made MY money and I can spend it the way I chose without having the feeling of some government monkey trying to screw me over.

My boys on U.I right now he's liking it he worked hard for a few years like I did so it's a welcome break.