ummm, yeah, i dont even know what to say.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest porksandwich

WTF?

Well, at least he did something original. That must have been incredibly painful to get, i couldnt do it.

i looked at that and now feel as though my cock is massive in comparison. thanks for making my day seeking.

or maybe he's just extremely small.....but i'll just pretend i didnt think that.

now the inevitable question: im assuming he had to have a hardon the whole time that his dick was being...worked on. how did he accomplish keeping a hardon while in, what im assuming was, massive pain?

endnote: it must look very stupid when he's not rocking a boner.

after randomly showing up at the tattoo shop and 2 seperate occasions, and each time (this was 2 consecutive trips to the tattoo shop, about a week apart) seeing my buddy tattoo a different guy's cock, i quit thinking about how painful it would be, and more about how awkward it would be... it's a small surface to work on...

and tattooing sack would be another story entirely... me and the tattooer have discussed how you would stretch the skin while managing to not tear it or tattoo through to your hand, and it just doesn't make a lot of sense...

p.s.

lyle tuttle has "100% GRADE A BEEF" tattooed on his cock...

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

now the inevitable question: im assuming he had to have a hardon the whole time that his dick was being...worked on. how did he accomplish keeping a hardon while in, what im assuming was, massive pain?

it's pretty safe to say that if you can handle the pain then you're actually getting a kick out of it...

funny dick tattoo story:

another tattooer friend of mine tattooed out of his basement before he opened his shop. there was this guy going around to all the tattooers in san francisco getting stars tattooed on his cock... so eventually he makes an appointment with my friend...

he shows up, dude starts tattooing, and just around when he finished the outline, the guy busts...

tattooer stops, guy gets up and starts to pull his pants on, and says "thanks! that'll be it!"

my friend grabs dude by the nuts, pulls him back into the chair, and says, "no, we're finishing the tattoo."

he turned a 5 minute tattoo into a 45 minute tattoo... he said he's be surprised if the guy still gets a straight hard on after how much he pulverized that little spot of cock skin...

holy fuckin magic dragon batman!!!!

how did he tat his sac without gettin a little ink in his balls?

not to mention why the fuck? I guess I don't really understand the whole tatto/piercing thing...but whatev

rock out with your cock out!!!!!!!!!

Archived