ummm, just in case you guys forgot...

seeking

we keep invading countries (killing tens of thousands of people and spending $$$billions of dollars) because their leaders do not believe in their right to freedom, and then we debate the 'legality' of gay's 'right' to marriage.

die, fucker.

america is the biggest, most hypocritical crock of shit on earth right now. atleast when aristed kills thousands of people, he doesnt make excuses or try to say he's doing it so they can be free.

america should change it's 'slogan' from "HOME OF THE BRAVE" to

"AMERICA: WE ADD INSULT TO INJURY"

sorry, just wanted to point that out.

go back to whatever freedom you were enjoying.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Crimsøn

Move to Canada or run for Congress.

Funny.

Well Governmental power has been losing out to corporate power for some time now. This is the capitalistic way. Since democracy was a function of the government it has gone by the wayside. Hakim Bey has been talking about this for years and look here it is. We even have a movie now called the corporation to point this out to whoever can hear and is willing to listen.

Freedom and justice and equality are just good buzzwords for marketing imperialistic power.

Yeah we are destroying everything from our lands, to our bodies, to our hearts and minds and even our spirits. Truly a travesty. How long can this last? Every empire collapses under it's own weight eventually... but can we afford to wait in this "quickening" this speedup of the process where we have caused more changes in the last 100 years than in all of human history? There is not much time left.

The eschatologists seem to agree that 2012 is the year of the apocalypse....

Originally posted by villain

The eschatologists seem to agree that 2012 is the year of the apocalypse....

Were the genoiuses behind Y2K as well? :lol:

I don't really think America will collapse in the next ten years, however, I don't deny the possibility. There's a lot of shit going wrong in America (in the management department I think). I hate the presidential system, I doubt any nominee truly cares about the general prosperity of this country...just their pockets, or just running opposite of Georgie becuase of the shit that he caused.

This system is full of flaws, holes, and idiots and I doubt anything will ever change that.

Originally posted by destroya

do you think kerry is going to do a better job?

unequivecally, yes.

right now there is such a divide in america, and such weight placed on this upcoming election, and the effect it will have on the whole world, that if kerry got into office and was anything less than what he said he would be, he'll get torn apart.

if he wins, its because he is everything that bush isnt, and because that is what the people want leading him. he doesnt have the luxury of being a right wing democrat. if he gets elected, it's because people want change.

granted, i dont know shit about the guy, or about edwards. they might both suck. they might secretly be members of the klan and cross dressers. but what they arent, is sons of billionairs, with family ties to suspected terrorists, and their ass's sitting in the pocket book of special interest groups. the klan is broke and cross dressers are fun. assuming he was both things, you can assume he would work on keeping manufacturing jobs in the states for his (less than pefect act scoring) klan friends, and throw some wicked ass parties with dj's and house music.

both of which would be preferable to bush.

Originally posted by seeking

unequivecally, yes.

right now there is such a divide in america, and such weight placed on this upcoming election, and the effect it will have on the whole world, that if kerry got into office and was anything less than what he said he would be, he'll get torn apart.

if he wins, its because he is everything that bush isnt, and because that is what the people want leading him. he doesnt have the luxury of being a right wing democrat. if he gets elected, it's because people want change.

granted, i dont know shit about the guy, or about edwards. they might both suck. they might secretly be members of the klan and cross dressers. but what they arent, is sons of billionairs, with family ties to suspected terrorists, and their ass's sitting in the pocket book of special interest groups. the klan is broke and cross dressers are fun. assuming he was both things, you can assume he would work on keeping manufacturing jobs in the states for his (less than pefect act scoring) klan friends, and throw some wicked ass parties with dj's and house music.

both of which would be preferable to bush.

Yeah Kerry as far as I've seen seems decent. Just that he supported war in Iraq which makes me skeptical... Then again the only person who didn't support war with iraq was dean. Both Kerry and Edwards are mildmannered, maybe even timid. It's a wonder if the Bush gang gets leaning on him how much will actually change. That is, IF he gets into office.

Originally posted by seeking

we keep invading countries (killing tens of thousands of people and spending $$$billions of dollars) because their leaders do not believe in their right to freedom, and then we debate the 'legality' of gay's 'right' to marriage.

die, fucker.

america is the biggest, most hypocritical crock of shit on earth right now. atleast when aristed kills thousands of people, he doesnt make excuses or try to say he's doing it so they can be free.

america should change it's 'slogan' from "HOME OF THE BRAVE" to

"AMERICA: WE ADD INSULT TO INJURY"

i def agree with seeking on this one.

dammit. if only i recorded last nights rebuttle.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Isn't it something to do with the Mayan calander only going up to 2012?

Yes this is an influential factor considering the mayan calendar is the most accurate calender in the world...

Judging by trends in geopolitics, economy, ecology etc. etc. it would seem highly probable to me.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I think I'll go get married to a guy just because I can.....

i sort of thought about that. but to a girl. but would it be supporting same sex marriages, or making a mockery of it?

ps seeking, im glad that as someone that is looked upon as authority or as cool around here or whatever, you use your powers for good. or awesome. and also, i agree with your statement stroungly.

Guest imported_Europe

America :lol:

Man, there is so many great and so many retarded things about it, all in the same package.

We definetely dont need more wars in the world.

My country was the first in the world to legalise same-sex marriage and guess what it brought us:

Many happy people that were able to marry and it didnt hurt anyone else.

Originally posted by Europe

America :lol:

Man, there is so many great and so many retarded things about it, all in the same package.

Which is really why I'm having a hard time understanding this whole "america" thing. Because it's not like we are one country. We are more like territories and protectorates in liege with this higher order which has been corporations lately. We have the 3rd world in the 1st world. Just who are "we"? Just about the only thing we have in common as a cultural identity is whatever the media decides to mold us as. So you can talk to anyone in america about last nights episode of "Friends" but you can't talk to them about this kind of thing. Yet it is the media that manages to piecemeal us together despite our differences. Our education that teaches us what they want us to know. Our political parlaying that we don't even feel a part of anymore.

What is "America". It is an abstraction. I read that in this day and age corporations are the new powerhouses, not nations, and our borders are kept merely for exchange and trade advantages. Our corporations are international. Yet our country is only one. Supposedly. I could go on and on about this....

Guest BROWNer

i know people are just dyin' for some more cynicism in this

thread, but kerry isn't gonna be much of an improvment.

on the surface, he'll be smoother and more covert.

i guarantee his tenure as CEO of Democracy Incorporated

will be the same old shit.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by villain

I read that in this day and age corporations are the new powerhouses, not nations

well, it's not so new. corporations engineer/influence most, if not all, major policy decisions, and in many cases staff the executive branch. it's been happening for years. these people..they are interchangeable. you get into government, make some policy maneuvers, rotate out of government back into business and capitalize on the policies you just set up.

rar.. i hate the government.. over 25% of my check goes to the government, but when im unemployed i cant get welfare or unemployment, yet some foreign fuck from india pakistan or france can come over and not have to pay taxes, get $ , and free higher education, fuck that i hate the government rar

but i love the country :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BROWNer

i know people are just dyin' for some more cynicism in this

thread, but kerry isn't gonna be much of an improvment.

on the surface, he'll be smoother and more covert.

i guarantee his tenure as CEO of Democracy Incorporated

will be the same old shit.

This is kinda what I figured. They can keep feeding us lies, and feeding us lies, but it's making us sick, and one day we'll die.

Originally posted by BROWNer

well, it's not so new. corporations engineer/influence most, if not all, major policy decisions, and in many cases staff the executive branch. it's been happening for years. these people..they are interchangeable. you get into government, make some policy maneuvers, rotate out of government back into business and capitalize on the policies you just set up.

Yeah. Maybe I should have clarified. Not so new. Hakim Bey in "millenium" actually cites a king who creates the first bank and thus borrows money and then becomes indebted to his own bank! I was trying to find the exact text but I couldn't. Yeah the bills they pass have so many people buying into it that a clause on something totally different can pass on the same bill. This must really complicate things for someone trying to bring order.

The presidency has become the ultimate CEO perk.

Archived