1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ummm, just in case you guys forgot...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Feb 21, 2004.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

ummm, just in case you guys forgot...

Discussion started by seeking - Feb 21, 2004

we keep invading countries (killing tens of thousands of people and spending $$$billions of dollars) because their leaders do not believe in their right to freedom, and then we debate the 'legality' of gay's 'right' to marriage.

die, fucker.

america is the biggest, most hypocritical crock of shit on earth right now. atleast when aristed kills thousands of people, he doesnt make excuses or try to say he's doing it so they can be free.

america should change it's 'slogan' from "HOME OF THE BRAVE" to
    "AMERICA: WE ADD INSULT TO INJURY"

sorry, just wanted to point that out.
    go back to whatever freedom you were enjoying.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. Crimsøn

Crimsøn 12oz Senior Member

Crimsøn - Replied Feb 21, 2004

Move to Canada or run for Congress.

Crimsøn - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. king kong

king kong Banned

king kong - Replied Feb 21, 2004

somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

king kong - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  4. dojafx

dojafx 12oz Member

dojafx - Replied Feb 21, 2004

::applause::

dojafx - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. destroya

destroya 12oz Senior Member

destroya - Replied Feb 21, 2004

do you think kerry is going to do a better job?

destroya - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Feb 21, 2004

I think I'll go get married to a guy just because I can.....

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Feb 21, 2004

Funny.
    Well Governmental power has been losing out to corporate power for some time now. This is the capitalistic way. Since democracy was a function of the government it has gone by the wayside. Hakim Bey has been talking about this for years and look here it is. We even have a movie now called the corporation to point this out to whoever can hear and is willing to listen.
    Freedom and justice and equality are just good buzzwords for marketing imperialistic power.
    Yeah we are destroying everything from our lands, to our bodies, to our hearts and minds and even our spirits. Truly a travesty. How long can this last? Every empire collapses under it's own weight eventually... but can we afford to wait in this "quickening" this speedup of the process where we have caused more changes in the last 100 years than in all of human history? There is not much time left.
    The eschatologists seem to agree that 2012 is the year of the apocalypse....

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK 12oz Senior Member

WhAt_dA_fUcK - Replied Feb 21, 2004

i Triple-Dogg Dare You!

WhAt_dA_fUcK - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. Crimsøn

Were the genoiuses behind Y2K as well? :lol:

I don't really think America will collapse in the next ten years, however, I don't deny the possibility. There's a lot of shit going wrong in America (in the management department I think). I hate the presidential system, I doubt any nominee truly cares about the general prosperity of this country...just their pockets, or just running opposite of Georgie becuase of the shit that he caused.

This system is full of flaws, holes, and idiots and I doubt anything will ever change that.

10. AORAone

AORAone 12oz Veteran Member

AORAone - Replied Feb 21, 2004

^^^i agree^^^

AORAone - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Feb 21, 2004

unequivecally, yes.
    right now there is such a divide in america, and such weight placed on this upcoming election, and the effect it will have on the whole world, that if kerry got into office and was anything less than what he said he would be, he'll get torn apart.
    if he wins, its because he is everything that bush isnt, and because that is what the people want leading him. he doesnt have the luxury of being a right wing democrat. if he gets elected, it's because people want change.
    granted, i dont know shit about the guy, or about edwards. they might both suck. they might secretly be members of the klan and cross dressers. but what they arent, is sons of billionairs, with family ties to suspected terrorists, and their ass's sitting in the pocket book of special interest groups. the klan is broke and cross dressers are fun. assuming he was both things, you can assume he would work on keeping manufacturing jobs in the states for his (less than pefect act scoring) klan friends, and throw some wicked ass parties with dj's and house music.

both of which would be preferable to bush.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. villain

Naw Y2K was a mainstream hypemachine for computer sales... There is some serious research behind 2012. I could mention Terrence McKenna for starters.

13. Crimsøn

I don't remember what thread, but there was a thread about all the oil was going to be gone and crash economies, etc....but I think it said that was going to happen in 2012 as well.

14. villain

Yeah Kerry as far as I've seen seems decent. Just that he supported war in Iraq which makes me skeptical... Then again the only person who didn't support war with iraq was dean. Both Kerry and Edwards are mildmannered, maybe even timid. It's a wonder if the Bush gang gets leaning on him how much will actually change. That is, IF he gets into office.

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Feb 21, 2004

Isn't it something to do with the Mayan calander only going up to 2012?

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: