Ultimate Sketch thread

Ran_dumbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

!

I think it's fairly safe to sya that everyone here has no life.... Get a hobby and stop talking about shit that'll get you know where.

ohhhhh, like you just did? that statement totally contradicted itself you idiot

Re: !

Originally posted by JuSt 1

I think it's fairly safe to sya that everyone here has no life.... Get a hobby and stop talking about shit that'll get you know where.

ohhhhh, like you just did? that statement totally contradicted itself you idiot

Point Taken, now post a sketch or leave.

I've noticed that a lot of the people posting shit like, yeah, uhuh, exactley and shit like that have no threads going well that they made. All of them either, don't post threads and reply to people who are more respected on this board(which has happened like 5 times here), try posting their shit and get ragged on quick, or fit nder both catagories. And HECZ, if you think this thread is so bad, don't waste your god damn time writing that and posting it here when you could be painting or actually improving your skills.

ok hecz, now im going to call u out. and ur response will be ur bitchass telling me to post some of my shit. well to be honest i dont really know how. u might think im pethetic but im sorry that we cant all be little net nerds like u. and then ur gunna post one of ur like 4 flicks. do us all a favor and stop hating or just kill yourself.

Archived