Ultimate Krump-nation Super thread

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

O_o

i dunno.. iwas in cali for the early beginings of krump... shits not that easy to do.... but then again i understand black people way less than i do white folk...and i dont understand white folk at all..

but i will say that ups/ uprocking...is nifty and takes some amount of skill to make it look nice... kinda like tapping and mock capoaira... and i am so rocking my new wig tonight..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm always baffled to see the heights this has gotten to. It's so fucking weird, you'd think it'd be some fringe scene filled with crazy outcasts, but it's catching on really intensely and people are taking it very seriously. It makes so little sense, it's awesome.

• 9 months later...

I Think I may have told this story before but....

a dude that was in the Lemonheads told me that they were touring in LA in the early 90s and a hotel they were staying at had a clown convention going on. They snuck into one of the functions and began to notice some seriously weird shit that proved the creepniess of clowns...the example i remember is that there were big photos of clowns posted around that were normal aside from unsubtle eretions sticking out of their pants

my woman rented this awhile ago...i had seen a little krumping before but it didn't really do much for me. then i saw the guy who was sort of the head of the other team(not the clown team) dance and i was fucking amazed. since i can't dance worth a shit to begin with i have huge respect for good krumpers now.