Ultimate Fighter 2 tonight

imported_dowmagik

I couldnt figure out how to make a poll for the life of me, so just post up your thoughts...

welterweight: Luke (6' 170lb) vs Joe (5'7" 170lb)

WW:

I've been routing for Luke since the beginning, mainly because he wasn't a loud mouth and seemed pretty humble. When he got picked last for his team I was like just you fuckers watch, Luke will take this shit to the end. Go Luke.

heavyweight: Brad (6'7" 260lb) vs Rashad (5'11" 225lb)

HW:

Gonna have to go with Brad on this one. I usually go for the underdog, but I want to see the big guy beat some ass. That, and I'm pissed Keith lost his fight to Rashad, so I want to see Rashad get worked.

give me your e-pinions, i know glik has some shit to say

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think matt is gonna win because him and clancy have had a thing before they even did it once in the pool ewwww that was so like gross but then with benjamin coming out of his 10 year coma and finding out he impregnated his own mother so now his sworn enemy who is both his son and his brother that might throw things off abit

Luke is my man, hes gonna win this shit straight up.

I havent really been following this season because Im usually at work or out when it's on but theres a marathon going on today right?

Ill watch some of it and comment on the heavy weight bout.

luke wins against joe, rashad against brad....i think seth couldve beaten brad easy, i dont know wtf happened...i guess he just got hella gassed and didnt listen to rich..oh well

i dont know what time the final is on tonight. In my TV guide it just says, THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER, all day for 3 hours.....and doesnt say anything about finals...

^don't worry, tonite are most def the finals.

i'm so addicted to this shit it's ridiculous.

i'm also rooting for luke in the welterweight bout. however, i think he

could have some trouble with joe if he's taken down..

but if he does what he said he would

do if he had to fight joe("just go nuts") i think it will be pretty rough and there will be either a knockout or lots of blood. i hope he enters

the octagon tonite in full ninja gear. i also hope to see him smile lots when getting punched in the head. he's got that psycho edge going for him which i haven't seen from joe.

as for the heavyweights, i'm rooting for rashad all the way. why are you pissed

keith lost? the dude said like 2 words the whole season. maybe he's a funny guy, but you never got a chance to like the dude since he was never on camera. plus

he has one of the cheesiest pre-fight mad faces i've ever seen.

as for brad, i missed the fight with seth, so i don't know what he's gonna be like.

however, he wears a cowboy hat...which makes me wonder about his judgement.

i think the diaz/diego fight is going to be interesting...i have no idea who will win that. i'm probably pulling for diego.

the florian/cope fight i have no idea. i saw florian get dominated last year by diego, but haven't seen anything since, and i've never seen cope fight.

this show needs less bullshit and more fighting.

Speaking of which, i rented some UFC dvd once, like 40 greatest knock outs or something. Now thats how it should be done. None of this bullshit with two dudes hugging each other on a fence for 3 minutes, just pure awesome KOs. Also, they should bring back point elbow attacks. Fucking brutal.

Guest uncle-boy

i hope joe beats luke.

luke's got extremely good hands no doubt, but joe beat the irish hand grenade who i think had even deadlier hands than luke.

either way it should be a great fight.

im not too amped on the heavyweights...

i predict both rich and matt win their fights.

BTW, did anyone see when bj penn beat matt hughes a year or so ago?? that was such an awesome upset. go hawaiians chee hee!

it was a great night of fighting. Im sad that Diego didnt get fucked over by Diaz. If they had been standing more then Diaz wouldve killed Diego. Rematch hoepfully...

Florian fight was fun....and the two other ones.....too bad for luke...and the heavyweights....altho it was a slugfest, i think they kinda sucked....brad shoulda been KO'ed about 10 times

Rashad was absolute garbage. For real terrible terrible terrible, did not deserve that shit. When he fights for real he's going to get handled severely. I would've preferred to see Luke win because he had such whacked out quotes. But for real though, look at Diego coming out of that show versus Rashad, dude fought like ass.

Why can't you use point elbow attacks?

I thought the Diego/Diaz fight was textbook jiu jitsu. Those guys knew every counter move and were quick with them. Cool fight to watch. Diego learned a valuable lesson in fatigue and deserved his win. Diaz thinks he he all UFC-lets see him go up against Matt?

I wouldn't mind seeing a Diego/Stevenson fight in the future-Diego is exciting to watch. Maybe a Rashad/Forrest fight? Rashad won't be James Brown funkin' after Forrest hits him, Rahsad's chicken dance is funny-its almost like he boogies down to shake off the punches and comes back at full strength.

The heavyweight bout looked so odd with Rashad being so much smaller, I think he'll do better in the 205 class when he drops 20lbs. Personally I didn't care who won the HW, I liked Seth and his heavy kicks. Those ears of his looked like he gets HBO after Brad was done with him.

I pick Matt Hughes and Rich winning on the 19th.

I was a little upset that Frank Mir won't be coming back, Arlovski would've crushed him. Oh well Arlovski has the belt but kinda devalued it a little.

I was dissapointed to see Luke lose, but Joe had his ass when it came to wrestling. Toe to toe, Joe didn't have a chance though. He would barely even stand up against him, just kept going for the takedown. He knew that if he was going to win, that's how it would have to be done. He's going to have a helluva time when he gets an opponent whos better versed in wrestling and is a strong striker.

The Brad vs Rashad fight was weak - Rashad sucks and is going to get his ass handed to him when it comes crunch time. I wanna see his bitch ass get all cocky and pull that wwf looking dance/taunt bullshit in the octogon and get pwned.

All in all I was unsatisfied with the matches, although I only saw the ww and hw fight, cause I has to split to work.

Kimbo vs Rashad 2006

I never saw the first season and don't know or like the Florian kid. Would have liked to see more muay thai from the other guy since it was getting talked up so much.

Luke and Joe were my two favorites from the get go, so I was happy to see them both in the finals. I thought it would be a repeat of Joe and Marcus's fight, was really impressed with Luke's ground skills, and think that Luke should have gotten a complimentary contract like Bonnar did last year.

Brad and Rashad was pretty boring. Thought Rashad had Brad knocked out on a couple of occasions. Imes did pretty well considering how inexperienced he is.

Diego and Diaz was a fucking incredibly good fight. I hope to see a few rematches between the two of them. Diego would get knocked out if he tried to toe with Diaz, and Diaz has good enough ground to neutralize a lot of Diego's strengths. Easily the best fight of the night.

saturday night. prelim fights before the main events. melvin/davis. sam morgan fought josh burkman(from the first welterweight fight against melvin) and got ko'd 21 seconds in from a head clash. poor guy likes to get ko'd.

keith fought kerry schall and won as well.