Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

UK's new bike

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by lameassnigga, Jun 21, 2005.

1. lameassnigga

lameassnigga Member

the UK has developed a hydrogen fuel-cell powered motorbike that they are planning to launch for sale in California next year. The rep told me they would be selling it for about 6,000 USD

Voom Voom

:king: :king:

2. BooZY WooZY

BooZY WooZY New Jack

One of the best things about a bike is the sound and the feeling.... for some reason when i look at those i cant picture it being the same.

3. mkonji

mkonji Member

Just think of all the money you would save not having to buy fuel.

4. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I heard that they are forced to add some kind of noise
    because they run so silent that it's not safe. People cant
    hear you and they might step out in front of you or something.

5. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

[​IMG]

oh... I dont like the stubby seat.

like this:
    [​IMG]

6. gutterpunk

gutterpunk Member

the concept is pretty cool....and the idea to build the bike around the core is great....removable core is pretty cool too...but i feel the design needs some work....like more of a motor-bike feel and less of a vespa feel....it's like it needs to decide what it is...it only goes 50mph yet it looks like a bad ass dirt bike....

i dunno. i won't get one just yet. :rolleyes: