uk writers

positive

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if people dont want their details on here then why is there a forum in the first place? they have profiles with their names and messages about their work, n im sure if police really wanted to catch artists they wud just trace the details bak to the computer!

correct me if im wrong, but you are all out to make fun of someone for a simple mistake!

get over it!

Originally posted by positive@Jan 26 2005, 10:37 AM

i aint a fuckin pig, i aint fuckin baiting no one, i aint fuckin gay, but i am supprised by how hostile some of you lot are!

aint u got anything better to do than make jokes about a reasonable post like mine?

soryy but this is not a reasonable post kid/cop or what ever you are. this part of the site, "brick slayers" is ment for flix only. also you shouldnt ask for that kinda info on people. if you are five oh interagate people in "prvt msg" mode please.

if your just a dumb ass kid you should start a new "screen name" and dont try any thing like this again.

Originally posted by droptheknife@Jan 26 2005, 11:32 AM

YOU FUCKING IDIOT SHUT UP. YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING FOR UNDER A YEAR SO THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOUR A CLUELESS CUNT. BOB CLOSE THIS SHIT THREAD!

yeah right! you been trying to paint for 7 years and your a disgraceful wak flop that still cant paint and picking on some kid clearly alot younger than you neek faggot! flop flop flop :haha:

Originally posted by moreclassix+Jan 26 2005, 05:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (moreclassix - Jan 26 2005, 05:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-droptheknife@Jan 26 2005, 11:32 AM

YOU FUCKING IDIOT SHUT UP. YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING FOR UNDER A YEAR SO THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOUR A CLUELESS CUNT. BOB CLOSE THIS SHIT THREAD!

"you been trying to paint for 7 years "

[/b]

:haha: Nice one sherlock. Sign up just to say that did you? Well done.