UK WALLS.....

vynlone

Heres some walls from the land of bowler hats, red buses and some fucking good writers.

enjoy....

anie1.jpg

ANIEONE

verge.jpg

VERGE

achy1.jpg

ACHY

stika2.jpg

STIKA-(DROP ME A MAIL IF YOU SEE THIS MATE!)

tors1.jpg

TORS

THATS IT FOR TODAY OLD CHAP....TOMMORROW WILL HERALD A NEW LOT OF STOLEN AND NOT STOLEN FLICS.

location twelve the uk's best site

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

yeah im a twat, a twat with an opinion. the rest of it is hurt, ive never really enjoyed any of the stuff ive seen on the streets of england, both on the internet and in person. oh wait, sacer and glace fillins in london but they're american...oops!

"ITS ALL FUGGIN AWESOME!" how's that?

pip pip cheerio, numbskull.

sace...what the fuck? His style looks like he can't use a can properly to be honest. He is up as fuck but his stuff is so fucking ugly man. Keep thinking that the NYC throwups are the height of graffiti skill....

But then again its YOUR opinion which your are entitled too....

But I am also entitled to tell you I think your a twat for leaving such an unhelpful and unconstructive comment 6 minutes after I posted the flics.

End of story...

I'll be posting some shit on here tommorrow that will knock you off your graffiti high horse.

Do your worst freight boy...i'll be down the yard painting some cleans. Doing REAL graff.

Guest railroadjerk

real graff? where do you get off, elton john? just because your country is the butthole of european graffiti doesnt mean you can come down on us for painting freights. "real graff..." that is hilarious. where did graffiti start? where were trains in general painted first? oh yeah, here. i forgot for a second.

just because americans caught more wreck in the biggest city in your tea and crumpet chomping country doesnt mean you shouldnt consider it "real graff" too.

have fun on the clean trains, ill be painting something that has substance, a history, and an entire country staring at it.

have fun on "the tubes," elton.

Originally posted by vynlone

sace...what the fuck? His style looks like he can't use a can properly to be honest. He is up as fuck but his stuff is so fucking ugly man. Keep thinking that the NYC throwups are the height of graffiti skill....

But then again its YOUR opinion which your are entitled too....

But I am also entitled to tell you I think your a twat for leaving such an unhelpful and unconstructive comment 6 minutes after I posted the flics.

End of story...

I'll be posting some shit on here tommorrow that will knock you off your graffiti high horse.

Do your worst freight boy...i'll be down the yard painting some cleans. Doing REAL graff.

how can you post things up for "criticism" and first not take bad criticism well...and secondly patronize people for actually having an opinion..your attitude is one that isn't wanted amongst other writers.and how can you mock american graffiti?you're missing the points..and to let you know..a lot of euro graff isn't exactly the cleanest in the world if you haven't already noticed..and my opinions go as this:

ANIONE:lack of contrast.the letters are interesting but it doesn't pop out.

VERGE:lack of letter form...maybe not so much for as style...not to mention its not the CLEANEST...

ACHY:its just not interesting..props for being in a seemingly tight spot

STIKA:i mena come on..its a one letter throwup with gleams...that all that needs to be said...

TORS:people like this because it has style...

there you go.

Originally posted by railroadjerk

that is hilarious. where did graffiti start? where were trains in general painted first? oh yeah, here. i forgot for a second.

just because americans caught more wreck in the biggest city in your tea and crumpet chomping country doesnt mean you shouldnt consider it "real graff" too.

have fun on the clean trains, ill be painting something that has substance, a history, and an entire country staring at it.

while I don't agree with vynlone's tirade about american graffiti - you just shot your credibility as a critic right in the ass with this Nationalist veiw on graffiti.

Unless YOU PERSONALLY are one of these legendary NYC originators of graff - you've got FUCK ALL to be boasting about. And I trust you AREN'T one of those.

It's about the individuals WORK, not their nationality.

Guest railroadjerk

you just called it yourself. dude called out america as a whole, generalizing it with two writers and one medium of transportation.

im not trying to make this a nationalist thing, i love graffiti from all over the world and have had the chance to see it in person many times. however, the guy calls out writing on freights in a UK WALLS thread, mistake number one...especially with me. its something i care a lot about and frankly, he would have no way to begin to understand.

point blank, these walls were weak, and i called to attention the weakness of london's street scene when i was there (1997) and what ive seen on the internet.

hes a loudmouth who has no idea what hes talking about and cant take a speck of criticism about OTHER PEOPLE? grow up. six minutes after you posted it, i saw it and i didnt like it. deal with it, homeboy.

..OOPS....

Nice someone actually gave some constructive criticism, many thanks wilt.

Also how do I "mock american graffiti?". What by saying I don't like Sace's style? Is that not what you have done to the UK scene? Well no its not is it?.I think you should read the posts a bit more mate. I have the upmost respect for American graffiti without it england and europe would be fucked.

Shouldn't have got offended really should I? Sorry...look i'm being humble here which is a very rare thing for me. I take back what I said about freights.

But "RAILROADJERK" next time I see one of your posts..i'll post a reply like "Yeah dood that freight is kinda cool but the rest just gets the finger down the throat bwoy!puuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee. US is weak dude."...very un-intelligent and making a huge generalisation on one example of US work.

BUT THE SQUASHED MARS BAR GOES TO RAILROADJERK FOR "dude called out america as a whole, generalizing it with two writers and one medium of transportation. " Yeah ok boss...

vynls obviously just a up tight brit....or maybe not. Oh yeah and if some Aussie starting to get involved...hahahahahahaha fuck off back to your prison boat that brought your ancestors to your country and drown your self. To be honest i don't want you to see them.

SHIT THIS POST IS FAR TOO LONG...JUST SKUNK DRIVEN RAMBLINGS.

Guest imported_b0b

ive never really enjoyed any of the stuff ive seen on the streets of england,

You should have checked along the lines, as we leave the streets for the visiting Americans. It's all about the tracksides. Pity you haven't really seen anything you liked from the UK, because I've seen plenty I liked.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by dogface

europe sucks. US KIDS CREW.

We ain't talking about Europe, goddamit.. We are talking about the UK.

Guest railroadjerk

hey maybe you should lay off the skunk, bruh. get used to the fact that on 12oz if people dont like it, they say so. i liked the tors wall, and the rest is weak. like wilt said, theres a fuggin one letter throwup with corny highlights on it. played out.

im sure there are a lot of people getting down in england, i wasnt referring to your tracksides or your underground, but what i saw on the streets. so deal with it. you said it yourself that you "leave it for visiting americans." be that as it may, i didnt enjoy what i saw. maybe things have changed in 5 years, who knows.

jesus i loved england do death, primarily london. someday i hope to live there, once i can understand what half of you say. this was simply about THIS POST, but you blew it up and i took advantage.

lets agree to disagree. pass the skunk, mate.

Guest imported_b0b

lets agree to disagree

Wow, letting me off easily there. To tell the truth I can't even see the pictures included in this post.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SE4_2002
Guest SE4_2002
Guest imported_Europe

My opinion is that the UK is really good when its good, but its also really bad when its bad...

Guest SE4_2002

Europe

Surely thats like any country, i`ve seen piss poor stuff in every country i`ve been too but also seen some really good stuff..The only thing really that fucks things up over here is the attitude sometimes..Give me some examples of what you mean?

Archived