UK Stickers

Rojotelefono

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Rojotelefono@Oct 19 2004, 02:18 PM

Hey folks. Thought I'd start this off because a) there isn't one and b) I felt like it! feel free to stik them flix up....

la 'Fono

ps. I know the picture quality is shite....if someone wants to buy me a digicam, they'll get much better, lol.. peece

NICE

Hey folks. Thought I'd start this off because a) there isn't one and b) I felt like it! feel free to stik them flix up....

la 'Fono

ps. I know the picture quality is shite....if someone wants to buy me a digicam, they'll get much better, lol.. peece

NICE

la 'Fono

NICE

• 6 months later...

If the guy wants to start his OWN THREAD dont hate..Let me bring more haterism to this thread...TOC 162, please shut the fuk up..Lets see what u got..If you dont like it, dont comment on it, keep it to your self dog..Ok now that I let that shit out..Bump for Mr.Red Celly Phone..Rojo Telefonoooo..Dog I dig your shit..Nice thread..Couple questions?..Do you print your stickers?..Or all of them are Hand Drawn?...Would you be willin to trade sum shit?..I aint into stickers but I'm down to Draw sum..Actually I just get stickers cause I got a hook up you know what i mean..But yeah..Keep this thread alive post more of your shit..Peace..

were do u get those sorta blank stickers?

Any office supply store..Vare One gave you a few examples..I get my shit done at Office Depot..I get the paper and print for free..All I gotta do is cut em..That label paper could run pretty expensive but like I said I get it for free...Since its a whole shit you can cut it into diferent shapes, I like that..Good luck..

I have a few of this boxes..Theres 100 labels in each..I get 600 stickers outta each box..but like i said I aint really into stickers, since I'm too lazy to walk.. :haha:

Labels.jpg

Covered my name..No self promo here..

Stickers.jpg