UK: Railcops Series on BBC

Guest imported_b0b

Guest imported_b0b

Read that there is going to be a 4 part fly-on-the-wall docusoap about the BTP. First one is going out on BBC1 on 21 January...each one last forty minutes. Called "Railcops". Worth a videotape I think

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i reckon they would have asked the film-makers to minimise the shots of graf, cos they know writers will be watching and they wouldn't want anyone gaining any fame from it. maybe i'm giving them too much credit...

yeh im going to watch it. i hope they do a show on graff. ie how it ruins the country, costs cash....etc...

yeh ill watch it.

ps. bob....in one of the brighton threads (brickslayers) you said something about me telling you where i live.....i dont remember...fell free to clarify what u mean. plus i got something to ask.

YO IF ANYONE CATCHES THIS, ABROAD OR IN THE STATES, LET ME KNOW..I'D BUY A COPY OF A GOOD QUALITY VIDEO OF IT..SERIOUSLY..IV'E HEARD OF THIS BBC BEFORE, BUT I NEVER SEEN IT ON TV?? WHERE DOES IT ORIGIONATE FROM? IS IT A PBS STATION? IF SOMEONE CAN SCHOOL ME/US ON THIS THAT WOULD BE DOPE ..THANKS...FR8HOUND:dazed:

BBC British Broadcasting Corporation

i actually don't believe you don't know what the BBC is :rolleyes:

anyway, nice one crazeeb0b, i'll def tape these...i reckon there will be plenty of graf action in thrm, i mean what the fuck else to the BTP do all day? :crazy:

''DATUM'', I HEARD OF IT, BUT DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT ACTUALLY WAS, OR WHAT BBC STOOD FOR..GUESS SOME BANDS HAVE RECORDED THRU THE BBC, PINK FLOYD I THINK...ANYWAY IF YOU TAPE THIS, AND IT'S A GOOD QUALITY TAPE, DONT CARE ABOUT COMMERCIALS, PLEASE EMAIL ME ON THE TAB BELOW, I'D BUY A TAPE FROM YOU, AS LONG AS IT'S VHS, CUZ ISN'T IT LIKE ''PAL VIDEO'' OVER IN THE UK, AND NOT NTSC..? CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG..BUT I GOT A TRAIN HOPPING VID FROM A GUY I KNOW WHO WAS IN GERMANY, AND HE HAD TO CONVERT IT FROM ''PAL'' TO ''NTSC''...ANYWAYS I'D REALLY LIKE TO SEE THIS SHOW/PROGRAM?? PIECE ..FR8HOUND...

Guest imported_b0b

BBC - one of the most respected broadcasting companies in the world due to its impartiality and high quality.

Anyway if I can, I'll tape it and stick it on a VCD for you, so you can watch it on a NTSC dvd player.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Oh yes....my parents actually pay for BBC Canada. All they seem to show is crap like Coupling and Changing Rooms or whatever it's called.

Channel 106.....

<span style='color:purple'>What no "Ground Force" yet? Big up Alan Titchmarsh!</span> :)

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by sneak

changing rooms is quality viewing. it amazes me how much shit can be made from mdf

You sound like my girlfriend..

Sorry mate...

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

BBC - one of the most respected broadcasting companies in the world due to its impartiality and high quality.

Anyway if I can, I'll tape it and stick it on a VCD for you, so you can watch it on a NTSC dvd player.

OKAY, SOUNDS GOOD...LET ME KNOW VIA EMAIL..PIECE..FR8HOUNDERRRRRRRRRR

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, was pretty good. Got to see some of BTPs photo collections and saw a runner filmed through Kings Cross. As mentioned in another thread, it was good to hear the artists referred to as artists and not vandals. The yard they staked out must have been getting rinsed for them to wait till 2.45am to catch someone.

Originally posted by nG

damn i wish i had a Spraying Room© in my house.

Perhaps it was me, but the BBC voice over bloke carefully said the operation ws in a North London Yard( Not to give the name away?). Stone me, the first BTP says the name of it on his radio.....oh and the female officer, going on about she could now use the toilet, whats that tag in the background???? :)

If you look at it from a cost-effectiveness point of view the stake-out in the yard took four or five cops and several man (and woman) hours to catch one person who subsequently ended up with a simple fine for trespass on the railway. It was hardly a triumph for the graf squad and something which lacks all the "glamour" and satisfaction of talking someone out of taking their own life as was featured in the first installment of the programme.

Archived