Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

UK paint jam - Brighton 06

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by onelegout, Mar 27, 2006.

1. onelegout

onelegout New Jack

So who's gonna be there? I will definately be down there for a day just to watch (Cant paint for shit! :D)

Peace
    H

2. skirmfirm

skirmfirm Elite Member

a bit harsh that people whp painted last year get priority, give some other people a chance.

3. NOTTS1

NOTTS1 Senior Member

^^^what date is it??

4. onelegout

onelegout New Jack

As I understand it, There is easily enough room for many more people to join, so it's not realy that harsh at all letting last years participants have priority....
    The date is yet to be arranged, but I expect it won'y be until the summer - It's strange 'cause they posted this newsletter but havn't chosen a date yet :S

5. Gunm

Gunm Banned

won't be there

6. Icon

Icon New Jack

il hopefully be there, just need the dates!

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it would help if there was a link/email address provided so if people do want to attend, they can contact them about a space.

also, make sure to add this to the events page

8. onelegout

onelegout New Jack

check out www.graphotism.com
    Im sure they'll update something on it soon when they have dates.
    Peace
    H

9. karma

karma Junior Member

its in june or july sometime i will try and head up there.... :burn:
    UPDATE...just read the graphotism that has sleeping giants article in,it says the festival was at the end of july,so im guessing it will be around then,give or take a week or two ;)

10. onelegout

onelegout New Jack

Well last year it was on the last weekend of the festival! so im guessing it will be very late july!
    It's a pity that they only do graff not stencils - I'da loved to paint with writers of such a high standard but I only have high enough skill in stenciling not freehand :(

If anyone wants some stencil fills or backgrounds give me a shout! :D

11. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

30th june -2nd July.

winner gets to go to Germany and get 5000 pounds or soemthing,like that.

get out there and show your support.

12. rome_cbd

rome_cbd New Jack

ight ppl safe erm i live in chaffordd hundred (lakeside) n would like to go to the brighton event wen exactly does it run from to end i.e. dates etc if u could tell me it would be much appreciated.

fnx
    rome
    cbd
    lmd