UK heads... need info

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

haha, easy geezer...

to be honest im not to sure whats been kicking in the garage scene as of late (ive been listening to my dnb more as of late)

try 1xtra which is a nice internet station.

The Dreem team may know whats up. plus there will be a list of top tunes or something going down...

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Kilo7-

thanks sneak.

I guess So Solid is just so damn cheesy and there's got to be much

better shit out there (like Dizzie Rascal)

i have a feeling that garage is gonna turn out like jungle and fuck itself over...what with all the violence and shit happening in london right now...so all i can say is fuck so solid (even tho id bang lisa maffia!!)

nomadawhat: uk garage is basically speeded up us gargae (or thats how it was originally). it has the familiar 2-step beat. lots of dark basslines, mc's etc. not enough ladies in my opinion/

I'm not exactly sure what it's being called now... 2-Step UKG whatever,

but I'm looking for tracks / mixes with the gritty street feel to it.

I dont want Artful Dodger 'anthems', and I'm not looking for cheese

like most So Solid tracks with female MC's.

does that narrow it down at all?

Guest sneak

in that case kilo, your best bet would be to listen to some pirates but thats not gonna happe. 1xtra would eb your best bet...check the garage deejays (heartless crew, femme fatal, j da flex)

erm, if your looking for sets, try searching for something by then heartless crew, i listen to them alot.

i call it garage or ukg...

Guest sneak

ZESTO!!

ps, check the garage section of the onextra website. thatll help...

anywho, im out to get high. good luck on your search..ill try and help some more manana

Oh, there is US Garage... don't tell me you haven't heard any? It's basically slower UK Garage... maybe it's only UK people who call it Garage, dunno.

Yeah I know, it's as crazy as UK Hip Hop! :p

Guest sneak

no probs zesto.

im djing at a party in liecester square tonight (woohoo big club night) and ill ask the gargae djs whats whagwarning in that world.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

thanks sneak.

I guess So Solid is just so damn cheesy and there's got to be much

better shit out there (like Dizzie Rascal)

So solid can`t play anywhere in this country I don`t think, couple of have been shot 4 or five or maybe more have been done for gun charges and 2 are in prison me thinks.. "Pay as you go" are gritty..

WWW.SOSOLID.COM PRETTY MAD SITE, WELL PUT TOGETHER..

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

se FOUR how bout ill be screaming FOUR when ur head is on the ground beaten with my golf club swinging into ur face ready to rip ur fucking head off bitch

how about "fuck off"

Originally posted by sneak

no probs zesto.

im djing at a party in liecester square tonight (woohoo big club night) and ill ask the gargae djs whats whagwarning in that world.

Oi sneak, does UK Hip Hop do anything for ya?

Archived