Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

UK Hardcore scene.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Hank Parker, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

any good sites that'll list shows and such? i know alot of good artists come this way often or at least to germany. which i can just take a flight to germany and see me a show. and who's all played recently around the london area i guess, so i can get some what of a feel.

i talked to this one chick from the states on the plane and she's going to school in cambridge and said there was a nice venue called the Zebra Wrestling club or whatever but it closed down.

2. Spike

Spike Senior Member

...it's the Boat Race, not the Yatch Club. Whattheufuck. And anyway, the only hardcore gig they had there was Hopesfall opening for Sikth last year. Man on the Moon is where everyone flocks to nowadays.

Um, lately, in terms of hardcore... names I remember playing in London include

Dillinger Escape Plan
    Hopesfall
    Nora
    Shai Hulud
    Avenged Sevenfold (ok ok... so they're not strictly hardcore)

Fuck, can't remember any more... But basically, any band doing a Euro/UK tour will play London, unless they're total retards

3. you get the occasional hardcore show at the portland arms, but nothing of any particular note, from what I gather uk hardcore is shit, like spike says most band will play London which is 45 minutes on the trains…did you get my email hank?

http://come.to/theportland

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

sick of it all just did a slew of shows in the UK.

7. Hank Parker

there ya go! i wish i could have seen sick of it all!
    yeah the Boat Race, that's what it was.
    i tend to like straight edge bands more than others. and old school hardcore none the less. such as GB, slugfest, chain of strength, and xHEADWALKxCREWx
    thanks for the sites!

8. Hank Parker

wait a second....what the fuck, i just saw sick of it all after they came back from europe w/terror, champion, and with honor...and further more....i forgot i'm wearing the sick of it all shirt i got from that damn show. my friend got kicked out and other team member jumped from the 2nd floor.

dude terror had this guy from germany w/them that started rapping. it was the shit i say.

"you gotta bring it to get it....life on the ropes"

9. Hank Parker

naw man....try it again.