Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

uk graffiti

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by harold bishop, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harold bishop

harold bishop New Jack

2. harold bishop

harold bishop New Jack

just thought id ad a thread purely 4 the discussion of graff in the uk without mans having to say where there from for obvious reasons.
    peace......

3. Adernaline

Adernaline Member

4. illestpapoe!!!!

illestpapoe!!!! Junior Member

whos are the most up (north south east west) my freind (non-writer) told me boom!!...

i dont get it why people paint trains (cummuters subways) so much there when they dont in any city in North America, even the ones where the train systems are big and go outside like london does (ie: chicago, New York (anywhere else?)

because people who paint trains for example in New york, makes their name so much hotter for them on the street!! (so they dont really wanna fuck up their street name by hitting a train and the authority make it a point to crack down on his name that he has evywhere esle ...

is it not like that in London?? I love that train painting is such a big deal even though they dont last long (expt undersides and some ink stains).. can any UK writers think of an intelligent reason as to why train painting is so much bigger there than in N.A without the answeer that "N.A's are wusses) (cause theres gotta be a better reason behind that...

qand when did UK start developing own style (early 90's??) i woundlt really call it "eruo" style (distortion of basic letter forms) but alsmost, like big bars n shit...

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Youre a joke.

6. illestpapoe!!!!

Gliko i know trains (commuter subways) get painted here (if your form here) im not saying they dont! did i say they dont? no i didnt, i was just saying how its such a HUGE difference in how much it gets done there and how much their into their than over here..

7. illestpapoe!!!!

and i wonder why, there might be an answer someone can say which would make sense

8. anti-graffiti artist

anti-graffiti artist New Jack

To english graffiti artists stop for tea time at a certain part of the day?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. andy

andy Junior Member

yeah, at about 4pm.

do american graffiti writers stop eating cheeseburgers at a certain part of the day?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.