uk graffiti

harold bishop

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whos are the most up (north south east west) my freind (non-writer) told me boom!!...

i dont get it why people paint trains (cummuters subways) so much there when they dont in any city in North America, even the ones where the train systems are big and go outside like london does (ie: chicago, New York (anywhere else?)

because people who paint trains for example in New york, makes their name so much hotter for them on the street!! (so they dont really wanna fuck up their street name by hitting a train and the authority make it a point to crack down on his name that he has evywhere esle ...

is it not like that in London?? I love that train painting is such a big deal even though they dont last long (expt undersides and some ink stains).. can any UK writers think of an intelligent reason as to why train painting is so much bigger there than in N.A without the answeer that "N.A's are wusses) (cause theres gotta be a better reason behind that...

qand when did UK start developing own style (early 90's??) i woundlt really call it "eruo" style (distortion of basic letter forms) but alsmost, like big bars n shit...