Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

UK General Election

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, May 4, 2005.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

Right, my thread in crossfire doesnt seem to be getting much love so im doing one here.

2mrw, the uk goes to the polls in a general election to decide who gets to tell us what to do for the forseable future...

its my first time voting, so im going to be there. TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! haha (sarcasm).

anyway, this is important because as some of you may know there is a world outside of america. yes, thats right.
    one of americas major allies (blair) could be outed 2mrw. where would that leave you?

anyway, im going to eat.
    disscuss/

2. MIZZaBcfly

MIZZaBcfly Member

haha i highly doubt it. he'll defo get back in...but with a slightly smaller majority me thinks

3. heroin dart

heroin dart Senior Member

i havent a clue about any off this malarky.

4. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

[​IMG]

VOTE FOR THESE NIGGAS.

MEROE
    TSQUAD

5. phels

phels Junior Member

im just gonna spoil my ballot paper
    that'l show em

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i'm voting for david beckham

8. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

I'm voting for kilroy and veritas

j/k

no, seriously

j/k

9. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

10. kidsandgangsters

kidsandgangsters New Jack

as long as its not the conservatives and there especially hard drive against anit- socila behaviour (- graffiti), im not that fussed. but the lib-dems arnt ready yet, no matter what theyd have you belive, so labour again i reckon. which i have no problem with. but i cant vote anyway.

11. kidsandgangsters

kidsandgangsters New Jack

^ haha... hes a cunt too..^

12. H. Lecter

H. Lecter Senior Member

Anyone but Howard!

I like Kennedy and the Liberal Democrats,
    and I feel they care most about the people,
    but the truth is they don't really have any proposals..just criticism.
    Not to say they can't do a good job,but let us know how you're going to go about it.

My vote's for Blair,
    fuck the Euro.

13. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

fuck blair.
    britain will become part of the single currency, wether we want it or not.

14. Tremble

Tremble New Jack

id prefer anyone other than blair or howard, both are complete cunts.
    blairs clean up britain is responsable for cleaning graffiti the next day in my town and probably every town city and fucking village all over the country. twat.
    micheal howard seems to think its funny to pretend hes not the son of an asylum seeker and blame the countries problems on africans etc coming over and trying to get work.
    as jay-z said its politics as usual.

fat money grabbing twats who tax us too high and each of the three parties lib dems, tory and tory lite (liberal is a bit too far fetched in this day and age, and labour are basically tory with out that hard edge) lying seems to be the main manifesto here.

Ill probably vote green party general and lib dems local, because locally they'll stop the bnp or the conservatives getting in. ahhhh england i cant wait to leave.

green party has an excellent manifesto and they like smoking pot and saving the environment.

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned