UK BBOY

Guest sneak

are any of my london boys going to this at the brixton academy this weekend for the uk bboy champiopnships?

i may be going on sunday and wanna know if there are gonna be any 12oz heads there....

*edit

first oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sneak

are any of my london boys going to this at the brixton academy this weekend for the uk bboy champiopnships?

i may be going on sunday and wanna know if there are gonna be any 12oz heads there....

*edit

first oner

I was gonna be but i`m going on holiday now, all Crazy Legs and that are down there init, scratch perverts dj`in too..I wish I was going!!

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i don't know who sez it, i just know i've heard it and i find it entertaining/interesting (not trying to sound like i'm making fun of yall...)...

but dude, don't worry about it brah, it's all good man...

Well everyonelese in Europe has a foreign language, so i`m guessing it must be us...and ya don`t stop..

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

no actually, cuz if someone over that way (from somewhere that doesn't have english as the common language) still most likely learned from someone who's english... that's when you start getting those rad combined accents... so there...

ok ok you got me..

Originally posted by wiseguy

aussies say "holidays" and the british taught english to all of us, Damn Imperialism! :shaking fist:

Thay doesn`t make any sense, Your mostly all Bristish or Irish anyway, so it would be your first language regardless..Obviously not if your an Italain or Greek Aussie. or a abo..

Originally posted by wiseguy

you would get a beat down if you said that here, for those who dont know, he is referring to Aboriginal Australians, it's like calling an African American a "Nigger".

chill out mate, how am I supposed to know that..

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

with regards to the holidays/vacation thing. seeing as the english/scots/irish/australian and new zealanders say "holidays", you american lot are the odd ones out saying "vacation". so who's the funny sounding fucker now.

I am Australian and the proper use for VACATION is if you actually go somewhere for a break or fun.......IE: not to the convenience store every day to get the booze....................But go for a drive and stay somewhere etc etc etc

so what if we use "holiday". who here actually gives a fuck? if u do, then something is wrong.

oh and catwash, which day u goin?

is dj plus one gonna be there? has anyone heard his new cd? its heavy. i got my copy and poster signed.

so what if we use "holiday". who here actually gives a fuck? if u do, then something is wrong.

oh and catwash, which day u goin?

is dj plus one gonna be there? has anyone heard his new cd? its heavy. i got my copy and poster signed.

Plus -one you mean the WORLD DMC champion as in the best dj in the world that guy, he`s Scottish init and only like 20 or something..We got the best hip-hop dj in the world so there you yankee bastards..hahaha Now i`m only having a larf you no need to get a backs up..

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

with regards to the holidays/vacation thing. seeing as the english/scots/irish/australian and new zealanders say "holidays", you american lot are the odd ones out saying "vacation". so who's the funny sounding fucker now.

mr. abc, i assume yers was meant in good humor, so this first part doesn't apply to you: mellow the fuck out!

now then- semantics. it interests me. i enjoy learning the differences between a language shared by different cultures. i never said either was right or wrong... jebus...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Don't think so... not if Crazy Legs is gonna be there fucking up the judging and cracking people's heads open like 2 years ago... Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Don't think so... not if Crazy Legs is gonna be there fucking up the judging and cracking people's heads open like 2 years ago... Beer,

El Mamerro

Was you over here, in Brixton?Or you talking about another time?

Originally posted by se_FOUR

Plus -one you mean the WORLD DMC champion as in the best dj in the world that guy, he`s Scottish init and only like 20 or something..We got the best hip-hop dj in the world so there you yankee bastards..hahaha Now i`m only having a larf you no need to get a backs up..

oh hell yeh.......nice call se4

Archived