Uhm...Tease....what the hell happened?

Gunm

So a week ago you were telling all of us that by "this time next week" you'd be living out of your car with only your wits and cunning to protect you, eating canned beans down by the tracks and selling "keep it rail" shirts out of your trunk to buy your way into the local soup kitchen.

But you're still here....

What gives?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

you a buster lens. thats what happened. yousa 2faced traitor.

wonk saggin.

Dude, tease......I thought we were buddies....you should have known someone would have created this thread sooner or later. Relax guy...I could have made this thread way more condescending.....take a joke like you do candy from strangers

Tease........don't make me be the Lex Luthor to your Superman....or your snake to your mongoose

Guest imported_Tesseract

A what the hell happened thread?

we're still waiting for that -posetobeaphotographerwhilehottieswereonthedick- flicks lens

i thought we were cool to, i know we used to be, then i noticed you saying some shit on the boards here and there, getting a lil popular, then jumping on the hater wagon with some of your comments an shit. its all good.

i dont give a fuck either way, fuck friends anyways.

i just dont think youre very cool anymore...

but dude, you didnt answer the question. all you had to say is like "me and my parents worked it out" thats it. no one cares that much. seriously. i prefered the old tease better, the one that used to make a thread about every little detail in his life, this new one is far to serious.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by fatbastard

but dude, you didnt answer the question. all you had to say is like "me and my parents worked it out" thats it. no one cares that much. seriously. i prefered the old tease better, the one that used to make a thread about every little detail in his life, this new one is far to serious.

you should know by now that all TEASE wants is some attention.

:king:

Mum: Teasola, could you please take out the garbage?

Teasola: FUCK YOU YOU STUPID BITCH! I'M TRYING TO MACK ON THE E-HUNNIES!!!

Mum: OK, honeymuffin, whenever you get a chance alright?

Teasola: FUCK THIS SHIT! GET OFF THE NUTS AND GET IT YOURSELF, NAH'MEAN??!

Mum: Sweetiepie, I really wish you wouldn't talk to me like that....

Teasola: JESUS CHRISTOLA! I CAN'T LIVE IN THIS SHITHOLE HOUSE ANYMORE! FIRST YOU SAY I CAN'T BRING OVER GIRLS, THEN YOU LIMIT MY INTERNET TIME.....LIFE IS SO FUCKING UNFAIR! I HATE MYSELF, I HATE YOU, I HATE EVERYTHING! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO THE TEASOLA??! I HAVE IT SO FUCKING BAD! I AM SO OUTTA HERE AFTER I'VE HAD THE DINNER YOU MADE ME, YOU FUCKING CORNBALL WHORE!!!!!

Mum: OK Sugarbunch, I'll iron your 2Pac jammie-jams and and we'll work this out in the morning....

Teasola: FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....and so forth.

im trying to better myself for me and the site overall, and people constantly trying to drag me back into my old ways.

cant win them all...

no, but you can get frustrated and quit so all the rest of us can win.

seeks/keep it rail - wait, how many trains have you painted? hmmmmm, that's what i thought.

Originally posted by Europe

2Pac jammie jams, beautiful Dazzle :lol:

And LENS, where are the chickflicks at?

Europe.......

i will get them scanned by tonight...promise. What thread do you want me to post them in?

Were there any pics in particular you wanted to see?

TEASE! Dude i created this thread as a joke dude. i mock you yes people mock me, yes. you complain about not caring what we all think but then you turn around and complain like a mo' fo...relax dude chill.

I liked the old goofy tease better.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by LENS

Europe.......

i will get them scanned by tonight...promise. What thread do you want me to post them in?

Were there any pics in particular you wanted to see?

Well, me and Tesser remembered a thread where you were boasting about posingas as a photographer and shooting this hot chick that were loving the camera-attention.

Cant remember the name of the thread, dig it up if you can or start a new one...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

its not fucking college algebra people.

ok, maybe only kids that have taken algebra classes will find this funny, and since most kids on 12oz these days are like 14, im going to assume that most of you wont find this funny.

Archived