uhhh head please

Kiro7

yo whatsup you ma remember my ll post n catholi girls and its prety dope there sehorny girls and got with one but since me being a fresh kid i wnna know , how do yu ask for head???? seriously basically what do yu say to give a idication you want some? yeah

PEACE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

punch her in the face till she passes out. then put it in her mouth and wait for her to wake up. then just hold her head there and she'll start sucking.

works every time.

you can also do it without her waking up. but it requires a jar of her saliva to keep things moist.

HAHHAAHAHAHAH

:D :D :D :D :D :D

this is why he owns everyone.

/ this kid has got it good.

Mr. X: Go fuck yourself, unless youre prepared to suck my dick for it, dont ever ask me for anything.

Miss MooglyBoogly: ****** I need a ride....*SLURRRP*

she burped in her face...dick breath.

if your already making out with a girl pullingyour dick out works great,

theyre has to be mutual alcohol concumption between two people for this to work well. most girls will just do it, being an asshole helps

girls like that, and you just have to game her coldly

I don't know...I like my guy to ask for it when he wants it. It took me a while to get him to do this but its so much better. I mean if a girl wanted you to eat her out wouldn't you want her to tell you? I don't think its rude if you ask right. I know personally I always feel really weird just grabbing at my man to suck his dick. I know most guys would jump at the chance to get a blow job, but in the back of my head I'm always like what if he doesn't want one?? I'll look like such an idiot.

Now ways I like my guys to ask

1. You wanna work out your mouth?

2. Baby...you know what i really would like right now

3. I just love having your lips all over my body...i mean ALL over it.

4. My penis misses your mouth

5. I could really go for one of those awesome blow jobs right about now.

Most of those lines and spit out in a joking manner and if the girl your dating is cool you should get your blow job. Thats not to say that everytime he asks he gets one. But if I know he wants one his chances of getting one go up drastically.

Guest Andy Capp

her: "hi, what's your name?"

you: "awww sheeeet girl, you know what this is for?"

you: *then whip it out and shover face in it.

you: "girl, you know you can't have this"

she'll be begging for it. her tongue will be hanging out of her mouth like gene simmons chasing after a chocolate cheesecake with whipped cream and butterscotch spread on top like delicious butta.

then yell "sike mu'fucka!" and stick it in her eye, she'll be wet as a corndog freakin on grill day.

works every time, at least for me

Archived