Uh Oh

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

uuuuugh yuck. shes just chubby. thats not thick and sexy, thats just a fat lil girl.

uhhh oooooh

Guest ctrl+alt+del

arnt you talking about that shitty lumidee song with busta rhymes and faboullouse thats like 'uh oh, uh oh' i forget the rest, but thats the only part she sings. i heard it a few months ago on the ODB song he made when he got out. But the girl on that was Nicole Ray. same beat though, same hook, except it went 'uh oooh, dirt dogg'

coincidence? of course.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Who in the hell is Lumidee?

Some fat bitch that made a hit out of a classic jamaican song that can't sing for shit...does a remix to the hit song because she knows shes done after it and starts taking shots at beyonce because she needs more fame..in other words shes no one special.

ah yes, i saw that video you posted a little while ago when someone made a thread for it. I laughed really really hard.

AND DONT LOOK AT ME WHILE IM FUCKING TALKING TO YOOOOU!! GET THAT KID OFF THE ICE YOU LITTLE WANKERS...alright give him the stick. DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK! (do you know my dad?)(we're soooorry) OHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Archived