uh hhuuuuuh

queenkesk1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^i don't know who this fool is to talk, but i can tell you that you are getting along with that handstyle, but your letter form needs to go. you need to keep your lines perpendicular and evenly sized. work on that and some day you might be as good as some of these bitch ass fag wannabe toys on 12oz.(sarcasm highly intended.)

youre tellin HER yeah..see queen in the screen name

get it right sucka

yeah i know my throwies are horrible...im tryin to work on them tho haha

yall think my letters are that bad tho..in the other ones??

back to the drawing board

Guest Andy Capp

it just takes time doing each letter seperately a million times each a different way, and putting the good ideas together such that it makes a nice flow for the whole piece

then when you get one style down for your entire word, you branch off and try new styles.

soon you begin to see what you like and what you don't.

it's just time consuming, but soon your changes go from a wide variety of ideas to subtle differences . that's how the good guys can have a different piece every time, but still have their own recognizable style.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

haha what do you mean not one to talk man shit im telling him the E looks like shit and it fuckin does you cant deny that theres no way you can even seriously say that you think im a toy and if you do plenty of people on here know personally im not so fuck off

didnt you post some sketches...if i remeber correctly they wernt very good at all...

Archived