1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

uh hhuuuuuh

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by queenkesk1, Oct 2, 2002.

1. queenkesk1

queenkesk1 New Jack

uh hhuuuuuh

Discussion started by queenkesk1 - Oct 2, 2002

queenkesk1 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. FROSTY

FROSTY 12oz Senior Member

FROSTY - Replied Oct 2, 2002

ehh im not a hater,,, your sketchin enuff stuff so keep it up,,,
    you need to get better and odviously if you practise you will,,, nuff said

FROSTY - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Oct 2, 2002

eh the E in your throw is horrible it looks like 3 lines shooting off the K i sugest doing a lower case E or fixing that one so its actually a E

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

MrMajicMarkker - Replied Oct 2, 2002

^i don't know who this fool is to talk, but i can tell you that you are getting along with that handstyle, but your letter form needs to go. you need to keep your lines perpendicular and evenly sized. work on that and some day you might be as good as some of these bitch ass fag wannabe toys on 12oz.(sarcasm highly intended.)

MrMajicMarkker - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

haha what do you mean not one to talk man shit im telling him the E looks like shit and it fuckin does you cant deny that theres no way you can even seriously say that you think im a toy and if you do plenty of people on here know personally im not so fuck off

6. queenkesk1

queenkesk1 New Jack

queenkesk1 - Replied Oct 2, 2002

youre tellin HER yeah..see queen in the screen name
    get it right sucka

yeah i know my throwies are horrible...im tryin to work on them tho haha

yall think my letters are that bad tho..in the other ones??

back to the drawing board

queenkesk1 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. Andy Capp

Andy Capp Guest

Andy Capp - Replied Oct 2, 2002

it just takes time doing each letter seperately a million times each a different way, and putting the good ideas together such that it makes a nice flow for the whole piece
    then when you get one style down for your entire word, you branch off and try new styles.
    soon you begin to see what you like and what you don't.
    it's just time consuming, but soon your changes go from a wide variety of ideas to subtle differences . that's how the good guys can have a different piece every time, but still have their own recognizable style.

8. fr8burner

fr8burner 12oz Elite Member

fr8burner - Replied Oct 2, 2002

didnt you post some sketches...if i remeber correctly they wernt very good at all...

fr8burner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

go dig around and find em other than that the only person who said they didnt like it was i hate you and he hates everything

10. MsBarbieCrak

MsBarbieCrak Guest

MsBarbieCrak - Replied Oct 4, 2002

HEY.

i think your drawings are nice. i will post some sooon.... see you at the titty bar again kesskkk...:king: