UGO's Top 11 GI Joe Villians

fermentor666

http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/feature...ins/default.asp

Funny, here is #5

http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmTv/features/eleven/gijoevillains/images/ss1.gif'>

Storm Shadow is one character who makes me wish I was more into the comics, as from what I've read, he's given a much broader role on the funny pages. Still, his appeal on the cartoon wasn't so much hurt by the differences -- in fact, his mystique was altogether heightened. We knew very little about Cobra's white ninja, but he looked awesome, and what we wouldn't have done to be just like him. If I remember correctly, Storm Shadow was by far the most popular guy from the show during my elementary school days, possibly excluding his mortal enemy, "Snake Eyes." He wasn't a big talker, but this was one of the few villains who seemed to warrant any fear from the Joes. They knew Storm Shadow wasn't part of the comedy relief -- this guy was all business, and this guy threw ninja stars. To give you an idea of how considerable that point is, take a look at one of the Joes' top dogs, "Shipwreck." What was his weapon? A PARROT.

Nah, more than anything else, this guy was all about dichotomy. He was teamed with evil, but he never actually said anything that painted him that way. Sure, he kicked the good guys' asses, but maybe he had valid reasons. Plus, bad guys almost never wear white. What we had here was a rebel, and it's easy to see why kids were so attracted to Storm Shadow. No, not in that way. Another way. A special way. Through the years and in various continuities, Storm Shadow even switched sides and teamed up with the Joes. Since this is Cobra's list, I can't rank him any higher because of that. I really, really want to, though. Would you have minded?

Goes best with:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/yagevines/12oz/fenslerfilm.jpg'>

Fensler Film's GI Joe PSA's

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This thread really sank down to the bottom.

My parents just about never let me buy GI Joe's when I was little. I had to resort to stealing them from the kids in my kindergarten class. The teachers would take them away from the kids if they were playing with them and put them up on the counter, and I'd wait until about half an hour later when no one was looking and swipe them into my pockets. I had a good 5 man squad from doing this.

Edit: They also eventually would fall apart, losing hands, arms, or even the whole lower half of their body (you remember, when that little rubber band on the inside broke). That's when they became casualities of war.

Originally posted by fermentor666

It's about UGO's top 11 villian list. That's what it's about. No really, that is what it is all about.

Oh I know...just this GI JOE stuff...I simply don't understand it.

I need to see more snapshots of it or something. I don't know man.

I'm stoned.

Thats a good excuse.

Flawless excuse (regardless of whether or not I smoke ganja-island).

Archived