Ugly Girls That Think They're Too Hot For YOU

Grandpa

So I was sitting in my Spanish class yesterday, and for one reason or another, we get into a conversation about some Red Sox player, and how he ended up marrying a girl from Boston College. The girl went to undergraduate school with my teacher, and was apparently very good looking. In any case, some chick in my class has the nerve to pipe out "Ew, I would never marry him. He's not even that great looking."

Now let' take a time out so I can describe this girl to you. She is the kind of girl that probably played field hockey and softball in High School. (If you don't know what that means, then you probably are one of those girls.) She stands about 5'10''. She's pure chub, with these two gigantic ham hock thighs. She lives in sweat pants and oversized t-shirts, never does her hair, has a fat ass, and is generally an all around slob. Where does this bitch get off saying she would NOT marry a Red Sox player?

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off. I had half a mind to just stand up and put the ugly girl in her place. Not only would she be lucky for a Red Sox player to propose to her, but she would also be lucky if ANYONE proposed to her. The problem with today's society is that too many girls think they're too hot. Fuck all this anti-anorexia and bulemia shit. It used to be that girls thought they weren't good enough because they don't look like the models in magazines and on TV. Now they think they don't even have to try. If I had the choice between the two, I would rather the girls start puking in buckets in their closets again.

I'm sick of decent looking guys settling with ugly, unappreciative, fat women. It's bullshit. Half the girls I know have boyfriends that are better looking than they are. Girls need to get a reality check. My guy friends can dress better than half the girls I see at parties. We put in that extra effort to look assembled before we go out, and most of us spend our lives in the gym. Why don't you women lead by example. Whoever told you that you're fine the way you are lied to you.

Anyway, I wrote this shit for my website jswano.com and I got some emails already about how what I wrote was fucked up, and that I am an asshole. What do you all think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

valid argument. You want to see the truely repugnent side of femdom. Go to the bar suited up. Chicks that would normally ignore you will assume that either paid or a "someone"and try to get drinks out of you. This is a good picking up technique. A sly player will capitolize. Tell them that you are from out of town on buisness The suit draws the curiosity, pour 30 dollars worth of booze down the gully and and show her to your 50 a night red roof digs. At this time you unwrap the package and gut the hoof. Or play checkers and scrabble.

All told....if your in a slump. this may get the ball rollin. Plus it will costs less than 100$

Straight up lie to the bitch. Tell her you work for Microsoft or some shit If you run into her later...oh well, she got the lies, the dick and thats that. Serve her right for being a materlialistic gold diggin whore

cheack that jew bitch fro 901920

her daddys director or some shit

ugly fuck'n horse faced bitch if ever

there was one, but like 'Grandpa' says,

its the fact she thinks she's hot that

makes me want ot break her

unroman beak

sleek..

NICE WAY TO PLUG YOUR WEBSITE ON THE LO NIGGA...HAHA...AND YEAH IM GONNA HAVE TO COSIGN, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO GIVE YOU A SUPERSIZE "NO HOMO" FOR THE COMMENT OF YOUR HOMEBOYS BEING "TOO CUTE" FOR THEIR BITCHES...NOWADAYS, BITCHES HAVE SELF ESTEEM...SO MUCH SO THAT THEY FEEL LIKE THEY GET TO ROCK MAD HARD AND THEY FINALLY REALIZED THAT THEY HAVE THE UPPER HAND CUZ THEY GOT THE PUSSY...THE KEY TO THIS SHIT NOT AFFECTING YOU IS ACTING LIKE YOU DONT EVEN WANT PUSSY. ITS ALWAYS WORKED FOR ME...JUST PLAY IT COOL, DONT BE AN ASSHOLE, BUT DONT BE A JOCKBOX EITHER...I PLAY MY POSITION, LAID BACK LIKE IM RECLININ IN THE MAYBACH, AND THE SHORTIES FEEL IT...BUT YO, AINT NOTHIN I HATE MORE THAN A GASSED FAT BITCH. TRUE STORY.

MEROE

what a coincidence, i was talking about this with my boy from memphis today over the phone. we was talking about "stuck-up ugly chicks..." for real, how you gonna be ugly and stuck-up at the same time? that shit don't mix. he told me how he walked past an ugly girl and said "what's up" to her, and she threw her neck back and did the "uuugh!" thing that white girls do. seriously if i was him i would've clowned the bitch right on the spot. some guy says what's up to your ugly ass, you'd better appreciate it. my 2 cents.

i threw a house party a couple weeks back, and my boy was talking to some chick and her friends...i came over to say whats up and the girl tried dishing out some attitude to me, i bitched her out in front of the whole party and told her that shes in no condition to be giving anyone a fucking attitiude and that if i was sober i wouldnt have even spoken to her, i also told her that girls like her are only good for the bang and ditch anyway, and she could get the fuck out of my party if she was gonna come at me like that.

yeah yeah yeah. Bitches suck. Not every single one but a concrete majority of them are vastly undeserving of us stand up guys. Once in a while you find a diamond in the ruff and you build some shit. Im like Meroe i just sit back and take everything in. Anybody that looks interesting will get some eyecontact. If i feel a vibe i might go in for some small talk. under no circumstances will i communicate anything suggestive unless the mark is really trying to give it up. Them are the chicks you want to watch out for. Might wake up in the morning with Herpes and no wallet. If you just maintain an air of confidence and a subtle sense of humor you will be able to sift through the riff raff and meet someone thats worthy of hanging out and sex. Thats just me, I like to keep my options as open as possible. Not to burn bridges....so to speak... I keep 5 girls on line. They all know im not looking for a relationship. Most of them would speak for me if given the opportunity. They are all fun to hang out with and they will all give it up. Ive never been able to understand the hit it and quit it philosophy. Why not hit it and hit it and hit it again? Half of the women ive slept with i slept with her friends first...

Learn how to work your way through cliques. Bitches talk. If your a good guy and you perform in bed their friends will hear about it. If you bust in less than a minute they hear about that too. If you maintain friendship status and nothing else there is no reason to not hollar at her friends. Not for sex but to assert yourself and make sex an option. Dont fall into the friend trap though. Its like a sciences. Anybody can figure it out. Move swiftly grasshopper Just use your head.

Be aware of the game so you dont get played.

snobby girls (good OR bad looking) are fucking stupid.

they hate themselves and they treat people with disrespect to make themselves feel better.

attitude is really what makes a person BEAUTIFUL.

i used to be the butt of bitchy-girls jokes. in grade/middle school i was teased relentlessly for not following the norm. i never let it bother me and it pissed them off beyond belief.

next time a bitchy chick laughs in your face or rolls her eyes at you for no reason, laugh in her face and ask her if she's happy with who she is. it's comedy gold.

oh man i totally agree with all thats been said

fuck ugly bitches who have tudes and think they're too hot for this world

fuck them and theyr fat ass belly sticking out from under there too small tanktop and them trying to act like theyr the shit! i feel like smacking the ugly right outta some of them

Originally posted by Grandpa@Apr 23 2005, 09:16 PM

i came over to my boy and said whats up, then i introduced myself to the girls, and said something like "you ladies having a good time tonight?" and the broad rolls her eyes and completely ignores me and turns around

Some of these hoes are only motivated by money. If you were dressed nice, clean shoes and trimmed up they may have reacted different. Some of us guys, myself included, think its ok to show up all disheveled with wrinkled clothes and unkempt. My x girlfreind got me out of this mindstate. You can tell alot about someone by how they carry themselves. How they dress, attention to detail. If you dont bother to get yourself together. Females wont bother to give you the time of day. This doesnt apply to every girl, its partially how they choose who to talk to. Just like you look around the club and find someone to hollar at you are going Stricktly on looks. They are looking at looks and indications of wealth and style.

Personally if i encountered this sort of attitude i would call a bitch out. I can get quite assertive and assholish. especially when im drunk When i catch some shit from a flock of trifling bitches ill put them in their place and then usually leave. For intance "you arent hot" That some fake ass shit" bitch everything about you is fake, actin like you too good to talk to me in that gas station gucci.

WELCOME TO TORONTO. This city actually has a rep for ugly bitches that act like that. I think it's because sometimes their good looking friends' personalities rub off on them. No one should be a snob, though. I totally know what you mean, Granpa.

Unless you were talking about Damon. That dude is a hairy motherfucker.

you think its bad in Toronto. Atleast theres some decent looking asian girls to look at. Mother nature came to Detroit and beat 90% of the female population with the ugly stick. The 10% that escaped the beating are either too stupid to talk to or know they are hot and think they the shit. I go to school and sometimes im 1 of 3 men in a class with 40 ugly bitches. UGLY WOMEN WILL RULE THE WORLD SOME DAY I would estimate the population of my school to be 75% female and 75% of these women are HIT UP. I normally find a smart ugly one and latch of like a parasite for help and groupwork

Yea, i remember once in highschool some fat bitch said "this side of the room is too quiet, you guys need to get a life and talk." i was sitting in that side of the room, and as she said it she was looking dead shot at me. boy i wanted to slap her face with my penis. over confident fatty fat fat.

Yooooooo where the fuck do you all live? Honestly, I never come across holier than thou ugly girls... eh, I guess NY has a lot of good looking (yet also stuck up) girls. Anyway, I also think its more likely a hot chick will date and unattractive guy... at least from what Ive seen. But, to each his own. Perhaps you live in an area that has a lot of ugly girls. Also, even though you were kidding, that whole "rather have girls be bulimic" thing was quite uncalled for. Id rather an ugly egomaniac get a swift ass beating than acquire some shit like an eating disorder.

Originally posted by isor357@Apr 23 2005, 10:27 PM

you think its bad in Toronto. Atleast theres some decent looking asian girls to look at. Mother nature came to Detroit and beat 90% of the female population with the ugly stick. The 10% that escaped the beating are either too stupid to talk to or know they are hot and think they the shit. I go to school and sometimes im 1 of 3 men in a class with 40 ugly bitches. UGLY WOMEN WILL RULE THE WORLD SOME DAY I would estimate the population of my school to be 75% female and 75% of these women are HIT UP. I normally find a smart ugly one and latch of like a parasite for help and groupwork

Eyecandy is very important. Like, whenever I was locked up, I would be fuckin' JONESing for bitches. I'd be like "I'm gonna fuck the dumbness out of the first ugly bitch I see when I get out". But if you're out in the real world and haven't been laid in a while, it's all good because at least you get to see girls. It really makes a difference. But for real, Toronto is horrible when it comes to snobby girls. We might have some lookers, but they don't give a fuck if you're a baller or whatever - unless you're a celebrity, you gotta work for that pussy. Often.

Originally posted by Grandpa@Apr 23 2005, 06:24 PM

i threw a house party a couple weeks back, and my boy was talking to some chick and her friends...i came over to say whats up and the girl tried dishing out some attitude to me, i bitched her out in front of the whole party and told her that shes in no condition to be giving anyone a fucking attitiude and that if i was sober i wouldnt have even spoken to her, i also told her that girls like her are only good for the bang and ditch anyway, and she could get the fuck out of my party if she was gonna come at me like that.

well, it's wrong for a chick to give an attitude to you for saying whats up in the first place, but for someone to diss you at YOUR OWN HOUSE PARTY, that's just means that broad deserves to be pimp slapped like no broad has ever been pimp slapped before. and then kicked out.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Apr 24 2005, 03:37 AM

But for real, Toronto is horrible when it comes to snobby girls. We might have some lookers, but they don't give a fuck if you're a baller or whatever - unless you're a celebrity, you gotta work for that pussy. Often.

I've noticed that whenever i've been in Toronto too.. fucking broke-ass, ugly bitches acting like they own the show..even the desperate ghetto birds are getting picky and stuck up.