UFO ..the best graffiti writer in the known universe

ILYSH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this guy has destroyed his neighborhood so bad that they had "anti-ufo" day. There was a bbq and they buffed his shit..

hes not the best, but he has more heart than %90 of the people reading this... I am sure if he was doing some counterfeit revok shit he would be your hero..

Go man go!

This is by far the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life, I am so impressed. Stuff like this rocks because it's obvious this guy's doing what he wants, not what half of Europe wants. Props to origionality!

Guest GoBiloe

not "the coolest thing i have ever seen in my life" nor "hella toy", but definitely fresher than most people on here, not to mention more up. he has certain parts of brooklyn smashed and is up a bunch in manhatten as well.

i want him and semen irak to get together and crush.

Guest whoami

yes lets all call him whack because he doesnt have a faggy curl at the end of his handstyle, or doesnt do peices that have no fucking letterform and just look sharp with huge 3d's, sorry kids their all show and no go, this guys got shit locked.

Guest HOST18 DYM

I'm from Brooklyn. UFO does not have shit on lock, not even close. He's up alot around what I'm guessing is his hood and a little bit downtown Manhattan. His shit is ugly but I know he's not trying to be pretty. He's doing his thing. Don't go around saying he has shit on lock cause it's not true.

Guest duh-rye-won

WHAT?

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

I'm from Brooklyn. UFO does not have shit on lock, not even close. He's up alot around what I'm guessing is his hood and a little bit downtown Manhattan. His shit is ugly but I know he's not trying to be pretty. He's doing his thing. Don't go around saying he has shit on lock cause it's not true.

one of the top ten most up in bklyn, easy.

Archived