UEFA Champion's League

Pinup

what are your predictions ?

i'm expecting a Real Madrid - Inter Milan personally, but seen the results of the first match, anything could happen...

as for the winner... I think Real deserve it most, what with their superb team they have...

football (the real one) fans, what do you think ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe

Before the quarters, I called a final between Real Madrid and Inter with Real as winners.

Could come true.

Except Milan just scored for 0-1...

Where is Tesser?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its a sad world Europe...anyway, i dont like two things

1. As much as i enjoyed the REAL VS. MANCHESTER matches back then i miss them now...it was a pre-final..and it sucks now

2. I hate the fact that 3 italian teams are on the final 4...No disrespect, italian football is respected, just not my style...

thats it.

Guest imported_Europe

Real must make the final tomorrow, otherwise the final will be all italian and we will get 120 minutes of 0-0 followed by penalties... Boooring.

Real are the true winners of this tournament after those two quarterfinals against Man U.

Guest imported_Tesseract

True that...man, i just hate catenatsio(sp?)...most boring football ever. I doubt Real will not make it (and win) the final.

Guest imported_Tesseract

P.S. I just hope Real will play like the did on the first match against Manchester through the next 2? games...I want show godamnit!!!

Guest imported_Europe

My hero will take care of business and justice will prewail.

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/empics/20020515/1544093723.jpg'>

He tried it before...

http://www.telepiu.it/v4_sport/img_liga/0411zidane.jpg'>

Skills like no other...

http://www.sportal.it/imagelib/357253.jpg'>

Remember this?

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/ml/durand/zidane.jpg'>

And he is up all over...

Originally posted by Europe

Real must make the final tomorrow, otherwise the final will be all italian and we will get 120 minutes of 0-0 followed by penalties... Boooring.

Real are the true winners of this tournament after those two quarterfinals against Man U.

i agree... i think they should have all teams from a same country play in the same start groups, in order to have more interesting knock out matches..... but then again.... if there are 3 italian teams out of 4 semi finalists... maybe it's because they are the bests and deserve it

Naw, Ronaldinho will be going to Man U next season. That or Italy. I think Madrid will spend all their money on either Beckham, or a defender.

That Milan game was so boring. Jesus, why do people think of it as the best league in the world?

Originally posted by Ken Barlow

Naw, Ronaldinho will be going to Man U next season. That or Italy. I think Madrid will spend all their money on either Beckham, or a defender.

That Milan game was so boring. Jesus, why do people think of it as the best league in the world?

It isn`t, Italian teams have faired really badly in the last couple of years, the Spanish has the best league in the world, for skill etc..Most exciting goes to the Premiership( hahahah so glad Arsenal didn`t win..I`m a Spurs fan:( ) The Italians are far too defensive!!

c`mon Real !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by se_FOUR

It isn`t, Italian teams have faired really badly in the last couple of years, the Spanish has the best league in the world, for skill etc..Most exciting goes to the Premiership( hahahah so glad Arsenal didn`t win..I`m a Spurs fan:( ) The Italians are far too defensive!!

c`mon Real !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree completely. But people "in the know" seem to think Italy is the best. I have never watched a full Serie A game, 0-0's don't exactly make for an exciting night in.....

I would rather Arsenal have won it than Man U, but then again I'm not from London. I wanted Leeds to go down, but the jammy sods pulled it out at the last minute....

I think everyone outside of Italy is rooting for Real.....

Guest imported_Europe

Im talking about the BEST league, not the most exciting...

I guess the brits are hurt by this, but its the truth. I love Premier League too, but face it, Premier League teams cant cut it when it comes to european tournaments.

Before you argue more, look at what teams made the Champions League final over the last decade:

1992-93 Marseille 1-0 AC Milan

1993-94 Milan 4-0 Barcelona

1994-95 Ajax 1-0 AC Milan

1995-96 Juventus 4-2 Ajax

1996-97 Borussia Dortmund 3-1 Juventus

1997-98 Real Madrid 1-0 Juventus

1998-99 Manchester United 2-1 Bayern Munich

1999-00 Real Madrid 3-0 Valencia

2000-01 Bayern Munich 5-4 Valencia

2001-02 Bayer Leverkusen 1-2 Real Madrid

Where are all the great Premiership teams?

Originally posted by Europe

Im talking about the BEST league, not the most exciting...

I guess the brits are hurt by this, but its the truth. I love Premier League too, but face it, Premier League teams cant cut it when it comes to european tournaments.

Before you argue more, look at what teams made the Champions League final over the last decade:

1992-93 Marseille 1-0 AC Milan

1993-94 Milan 4-0 Barcelona

1994-95 Ajax 1-0 AC Milan

1995-96 Juventus 4-2 Ajax

1996-97 Borussia Dortmund 3-1 Juventus

1997-98 Real Madrid 1-0 Juventus

1998-99 Manchester United 2-1 Bayern Munich

1999-00 Real Madrid 3-0 Valencia

2000-01 Bayern Munich 5-4 Valencia

2001-02 Bayer Leverkusen 1-2 Real Madrid

Where are all the great Premiership teams?

I not arguing at all fella, just you failed to mention two other important European Cups, the Champions League doesn`t tell us who`s the Best League only the best team!! Surely the league thats had more clubs in the final of all 3 Eurocup`s is the best!

"I guess the brits are hurt by this, but its the truth"

Thought this was an English League why would the "brits" be hurt to this?? Talking to them yanks too much..

^^^

Man Utd are the richest club in the world by far, now looking at Arsenals team, (tho I hate them) is amazing apart for the defence!! Cygan is shit, Sol Campbell can`t pass a ball to save his life ..Anyhow there midfield consists of Pires, Viera, Gilberto and good ol freddie up front Henry , wiltord, or Bergkamp or Kanu , basically all what i`m saying is they need to sort there defence out and they would be up there with the "best" no probs..

Originally posted by se_FOUR

^^^

Man Utd are the richest club in the world by far, now looking at Arsenals team, (tho I hate them) is amazing apart for the defence!! Cygan is shit, Sol Campbell can`t pass a ball to save his life ..Anyhow there midfield consists of Pires, Viera, Gilberto and good ol freddie up front Henry , wiltord, or Bergkamp or Kanu , basically all what i`m saying is they need to sort there defence out and they would be up there with the "best" no probs..

Arguably, arsenal is a french club now :lol:

Archived