U.S now bombing middle east

dsel.ufd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude, shut the fuck up, you guys all chicken little, there is no proof the the fires in Kabul are linked to the US, it seems more likely to me that it is a signator of some inner turmoil in Afghanistan, if US missles were indeed raining on a foreign capitol there would be no doubt

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by *see-phore*:

yeah wo-huuuuuuu baby yeah! kill more people for doing what you did to them for nothing an endless spiral of pointless death,baby wooooo-huuuuuuuuuu.

Not only that, WHO THE FUCK SAID IT WAS AFGHANISTAN????? PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT i AM ABOUT TO SAY: NO ONE HAS TAKEN CREDIT(no one who is credible, anyway) FOR THIS ATTACK. Shit, the fires are still so hot at the crash site they haven't gotten victims out, let alone started an investigation. YOU DON"T KNOW IT WAS BIN LADEN!!!!!!

------------------

AIM: DurtyTrol

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

More bombing will not occur to the U.S,thats why the only way for them to hurt us was by doing what they did.No country would take us head up.

Iraq took us heads up before...at least until they ran away when they saw out tanks

Eye for an Eye.

Seems like we got a bunch of hippie motherfuckers in here that think we should just hold hands and sing Kumbaya instead of finding out who's responsible and handeling that shit.

Originally posted by Pistol:

Seems like we got a bunch of hippie motherfuckers in here that think we should just hold hands and sing Kumbaya instead of finding out who's responsible and handeling that shit.

I nominate you for first to hold a bullet in his head, you seem to condem all those who ask for calm, you seem to think that showing some intelligent restraint instead of blindly raging against people you DON'T KNOW are responsible is somehow a punk move? You are a child and you don't deserve to even hold an opinion on this issue.

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by Smart:

I nominate you for first to hold a bullet in his head, you seem to condem all those who ask for calm, you seem to think that showing some intelligent restraint instead of blindly raging against people you DON'T KNOW are responsible is somehow a punk move? You are a child and you don't deserve to even hold an opinion on this issue.

You don't know me. I'm older than half the people on the board. I'm in my 3rd year of college. I never attacked you personally, if you disagree than disagree. It is a free country. But it is childish to make discussions or arguments personal. Better yet I'll save that bullet and put in the motherfuckers head that is responsible for this tragedy. I just don't agree with the people that feel we should just let this shit slide. Oh yeah bomb our people... oh well...

Wow, leave it too the Americans to automatically assume it's the Arabs. Who the fuck do you think you are? Hmm, who blew up the Oklahoma building? Who the fuck is so high and mighty to say that it couldn't possibly be some fucking insane group of Texans or some shit like that? All these newscasters saying Afghanistan this, Palestine that, shut the fuck up. I hate to say it, but you all bring this shit upon yourselves. Any problem happens, one crazy motherfucker bombs a building, you bomb the shit outta some country you think he's associated with, with no proof it was even them, killing innocent people who despise the terrorists as much s you do, and you wonder why this shit happens to you.

I don't know if they have attacked somewhere or not. But if they have, then be prepared to reap what you sow.

Thank god I live in Canada, where we can sort out our problems peacefully. Yeah, it's a trgedy what happened, but don't blame anyone until you know for sure who it was.

[This message has been edited by KidGoneBad (edited 09-11-2001).]

You don't know me. I'm older than half the people on the board...

and yet you are still a child... you can take it personally, because that is indeed how I offered it, but I still think what I said pretty accurately sizes up your position and it's obvious flaws

------------------

2 Can Sam

talk about no need to make it personal, but then you post this in another thread...

HOW THER FUCK CAN YOU POST STUPID IMAGES AT A TIME LIKE THIS????? YOU FUCKING NO CLASS LITTLE BITCH MOTHERFUCKER. UP TO 50,000 INNOCENT US CITIZENS DEAD AND YOU WANT TO POST PICS OF SOME FUCKING DOG. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT!

so, like I said, take it personal if you want

------------------

2 Can Sam

Eye for an Eye.

settle down buddy... no reason to be so blood hungry.

Originally posted by KidGoneBad:

.. I hate to say it, but you all bring this shit upon yourselves. Any problem happens, one crazy motherfucker bombs a building, you bomb the shit outta some country you think he's associated with, with no proof it was even them, killing innocent people who despise the terrorists as much s you do, and you wonder why this shit happens to you.

I don't know if they have attacked somewhere or not. But if they have, then be prepared to reap what you sow.

Thank god I live in Canada, where we can sort out our problems peacefully.

[This message has been edited by KidGoneBad (edited 09-11-2001).]

You're joking right?...you gotta be fucking kidding. we bring this upon ourselves??reap what we sow??..-you're outta your tree. I doubt most americans have ever been to the middle east before, much less done any injustice to anybody over there. Is the US government fucked up?-of course. has it done stupid horrible shit before?..certainly. But does that mean we're all equally responsible for what our government does and deserve death? -FUCK NO and a heartfelt FUCK YOU for thinking so. (and seeing as how you're so knowledgeable about US affairs, maybe you noticed how our last presidential election was a farce?...think about it)

Mr.Macso

Originally posted by Mr.LonelyHeart:

does that mean we're all equally responsible for what our government does and deserve death?

That's exactly what I'm saying buddy. You're all holding these Arabs responsible for what some minority has done. "Give me a gun, nuke this fucks". You want this shit to end, go after those that did it. You've got money, you've got the whole world backing you, go after them. Don't put the blame on all Muslims or Arabs or whatever. 99% of them feel the sorrow and pain that you and I do. And who even says it was them? You seem to forget that the US has as many fucking nutcases as anywhere else in the world

As for reap what you sow, do really think these people wouldn't retaliate if you bobmed the shit out of them? Gulf war, missile strikes on Iraq, Israel, wherever, you bomb so many fucking places it's hard to keep track. This shit has just been building up, and just exploded. It's hard to say you didn't see this coming.

I feel for all Americans right now, wherever they are. But you people have to drop this typical Gung-ho, "let's go nuke some Paki's", neo-patriotic way of thinking if this shit is ever going to stop. Otherwise, just expect more and more of this.

Originally posted by KidGoneBad:

That's exactly what I'm saying buddy. You're all holding these Arabs responsible for what some minority has done. "Give me a gun, nuke this fucks". You want this shit to end, go after those that did it. You've got money, you've got the whole world backing you, go after them. Don't put the blame on all Muslims or Arabs or whatever. 99% of them feel the sorrow and pain that you and I do. And who even says it was them? You seem to forget that the US has as many fucking nutcases as anywhere else in the world

As for reap what you sow, do really think these people wouldn't retaliate if you bobmed the shit out of them? Gulf war, missile strikes on Iraq, Israel, wherever, you bomb so many fucking places it's hard to keep track. This shit has just been building up, and just exploded. It's hard to say you didn't see this coming.

I feel for all Americans right now, wherever they are. But you people have to drop this typical Gung-ho, "let's go nuke some Paki's", neo-patriotic way of thinking if this shit is ever going to stop. Otherwise, just expect more and more of this.

hmm.it seems you didn't read what I wrote. Not to sound like a dick, but try reading it again -seriously, and maybe you'll see. Here it is again:

....I doubt most americans

have ever been to the middle east before, much less done any injustice to anybody

over there. Is the US government fucked up?-of course. has it done stupid horrible

shit before?..certainly. But does that mean we're all equally responsible for what our

government does and deserve death? -FUCK NO and a heartfelt FUCK YOU for

thinking so. (and seeing as how you're so knowledgeable about US affairs, maybe

you noticed how our last presidential election was a farce?...think about it)...

My main point was real simple, and you seem to have missed it somehow.

as for this- "Don't put the blame on all Muslims or Arabs or whatever. 99% of them feel the sorrow and pain that you and I do."

I'm not so sure about that.. check this out: http://asia.dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/...US_attacks.html

I'm sure your heart's in the right place, but you're saying some careless shit. are others on here saying stupid shit too, sure... but there's no need to respond in kind.

The Macster

some of you guys are the biggest fuck heads. dont you think if we bomb them they will just bomb us back. its like graff beef you diss someone they diss you. and it goes on forever. shit will never end. its all just an endless circle. its like beating someones ass you beat their ass them come back with 5 friends. they beat you than you come back with ten and beat all them. and eventually you have pretty much a gang war going with people killing each other without full understanding of the situation. and im not a fuckin hippy. ive been in my share of fights and hospitalized a good amount of people. its just not worth dying over

Archived