1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

U.F.O.s & Aliens.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Grandola, Jul 23, 2003.

1. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

U.F.O.s & Aliens.

Discussion started by Grandola - Jul 23, 2003

lets discuss. i believe they exist. i believe they have visted earth.
    i have seen a u.f.o.
    no, not a flying saucer. just a light. it looked like a star in the sky, except it made a "Z" in the air then took off really, really fast (shooting star fast).

i have family that lives out in west texas in a small city near San Angelo. man, i've seen some crazy ass lights over there.

I Want To Believe...

anyone else ever seen a "UFO"?

Grandola - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Jul 23, 2003

NO

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. effyoo

effyoo 12oz Elite Member

effyoo - Replied Jul 23, 2003

I don't really know what to believe.

Ever listen to coast to coast am? Some of the stories they tell on that sure can make you wonder.

effyoo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. BruceWayne

BruceWayne New Jack

BruceWayne - Replied Jul 23, 2003

Is that SPACE-GHOST-COASTTOCOAST AM?

BruceWayne - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Jul 23, 2003

i've seen them....once was a real alien spaceship, one was man made.

6. Daze One Million

Daze One Million 12oz Elite Member

Daze One Million - Replied Jul 23, 2003

ive seen a ufo, i was in capecode RI and i was lookin at the stars and i seen this white dot move foward disapear and reapear off to the left about and inch (not a literal inch, but from were i was standing it looked about an inch) and continue moving parallel to its original coarse then all of a sudden it got bigger...no much but then disapeard...could have been anything, but still was an unidentified object, i too believe aliens exist and have made contact with us, call me crazy or what ever but im into that shit, i have a really open mind when it comes to things like that, i believe in ghosts too, and physics, but its funny because i dont believe in god

Daze One Million - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Jul 23, 2003

Last year I was sitting in the backyard at my dad's house, leaning back in this lawn chair. My dad took a break from fixing dinner to come sit down next to me for a moment. So we're both looking towards the sky and about the same moment, we both noticed.....

Very far away there was this speck. The only way I could see it was because it was obviously reflecting the sun light. No color, no shape, it just looked like a very bright pin prick of a speck in the sky and it caught my eye. So we're wondering what this thing is, kinda watching it.... waiting for it to go into the clouds like a commercial liner.... when it switched direction. It started to head downward, like towards the earth.... it was still very very far away. Ok, so that was weird.... it almost immediately started going back the other direction....

The whole time, my dad and I are sitting here watching this thing move around a small section of the sky. And we both were in a state of "wow"... Whatever it was, it changed direction and sped up and slowed down randomly. I have never in my life seen any aircraft move with such speed in one direction and then immediately switch to a completely different direction. On that token, I've never seen anything that adhered to the "laws" of physics move in this manner. It never moved in an arc, only straight lines, zig zagging around.

Also, now that I think of it, at one point it seemed to split into two specks. Either that or the other one came from somewhere else. The two distant specks seemed to play with eachother, as if they were chasing closely.

It makes you wonder... what sort of propulsion system could do that. And what material could such a "craft" be made of that it would reflect sunlight at such a high intensity from so far away. I'd say it was equivilent to someone holding a small mirror and reflecting a beam of light onto you from a very very long distance. I would've never recollected this if I didn't see this thread.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Jul 23, 2003

i also believe in physics. in fact im taking a class on it next year.

as for UFO's. I have seen Unidentifiable Flying Objects in the sky at night. Usually its just a light moving much too fast to be a helicopter or plane.

9. Rectum

Rectum 12oz Senior Member

Rectum - Replied Jul 23, 2003

i want to believe

Rectum - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

Born Loser - Replied Jul 23, 2003

[​IMG]

Born Loser - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. AORAone

AORAone 12oz Veteran Member

AORAone - Replied Jul 23, 2003

alf is my hero...he eats cats. any ways ive seen some crazy ass shit in az too. like some one else said i believe in the paranormal but not in god. though two completly different things some people find this wierd. i was watching a tv show and even know they can alter images with tv and shit there was this house being rebuilt, and some family was filming it for whatever reason and this little white spot kept floating across the camera leanse and even "opend the gate leading into the front yard" it was seen in several places outside and inside the house. also i do believ there are ghosts in my home. one night i was on the 12oz and i looked down the hall and saw that the complete blackness of the dark hall was sort of shifting, it was wierd as fuck. what looked like an old man walked to the end of the hall. stopped just before it opens up into the kitchen and walked back. and i used to see a child in my room when i first moved here, she would always look out the window, and every morning id wake up and my closet would be open. this stopped about 2 years ago, but its still wierd as fuck. apparently, according to my land lord a family was killed here before she bought out the property. shits freaky as hell. l8.

AORAone - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Jul 23, 2003

hahahahaha

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  13. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Jul 23, 2003

i like to think that something else is out there. i mean its pretty up ourselves of humans to think we are alone.

i dont think being hungover is the best time for me to explain myself. this really needs to be talked about in a cramped smokey room as people start to get more and more stoned.

14. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Jul 23, 2003

I believe in aliens. I believe in UFOs... I've seen a few of the latter, and shit my pants.

Do I believe that UFOs are aliens? Nope. That's another matter. There's a bajillion other explanations for UFOs that we have to go through before having to resort to the highly unlikely alien explanation.

15. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

Grandola - Replied Jul 23, 2003

great stories guys. as for the ghost tip, there is a ghost up in my house.
    i've never really seen it straight up though, its always just out of the corner of my eye. like someone walking down the hallway, or into the kitchen when i know the house is empty. sometimes it even feels like the mother fucker sits on the bed while i'm trying to go to sleep!

finally, for the first time, i did see it face to face....

i was going into my room to go to sleep, and as i closed the door behind me, i looked down the hallway and saw a someone in a blue jump suit with his head rapped up in with gauze. shit was creepy.

anyone know if theres anyway to look into the history of your house? like find out previous owners and whatnot?

Grandola - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: