U.C.'s in HOME DEPOT"?

Celo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

they are everywhere dude ,most stand out like a sore thumb , but some i know personally or have been pointed out to me are very stealth , one was an 50 yr old lady , another was a guy wearing ripped jeans with green hair , theyre getting crafty for cheez.

Guest whoami

What the fuck can they do? As long as your not racking they cant stop you, the most is get a glance at your face....What a waste of tax dollars

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by ASER1NE

they are everywhere dude ,most stand out like a sore thumb , but some i know personally or have been pointed out to me are very stealth , one was an 50 yr old lady , another was a guy wearing ripped jeans with green hair , theyre getting crafty for cheez.

yeah when i got caught for shop lifting at the mall there was soo many fucking under cover security gaurds it was crazy... there was this one lady that was about 60 and she probably weighed 250lbs... she was one fat peice of shit and fuck she was ugly... not someone that u would expect to be a security gaurd

i love those rent-a-cops some stores hire , like 40 yr old women , and old fat guys you know one ounch and they are done . or that you can just threaten and they wet their pants , haha i love it , whats the fucking point , they dont do shit but stand around and look like jack asses

Originally posted by jeff123456

yeah when i got caught for shop lifting at the mall there was soo many fucking under cover security gaurds it was crazy... there was this one lady that was about 60 and she probably weighed 250lbs... she was one fat peice of shit and fuck she was ugly... not someone that u would expect to be a security gaurd

woah...

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

They are very easy to spot. Look for someone lurking and pretending to not know which thing to pick out...

wait, that's me while i'm racking and people won't go away.

last time i was at home depot i racked a 10" folding saw, it flips out real fast and is very threatening.

wow i didnt know that they were doin that alot now, i would just look for a walky talky things or if i thought some one was eyein me i would wounder the store an if he was watching me i would walk thru the store for hours just to piss them off!

you know now that i think of it, when i went to boston i was at tower records or the place thats in the old tower an some dude was just chillen at the counter watching us, an he was in normal cloth but he had a walky talky an it never came to me that he was suppose to be under cover, i knew he worked there right when i looked at him..wow they do a bad job plus with my smooth techniques i racked a show an prove#5 zine,:) fuck u,c's!

fuck u.c's

i was at a virgin records, plannin to get sum mags and i noticed a buff ass black dude wanderin the store like he was lost. I suspected he wuz a uc so i posted up like i was readin a magazine (MAXIM no doubt) i had time to lose so i waited there for like a hour to a hour and a half, and he just kept walkin around lookin lost and stoopid. I didn't get nuthin, but those guys have GOT TO DO A BETTER JOB if they even think of catching me, shit a blind guy coulda saw that...

Originally posted by phism

wait, that's me while i'm racking and people won't go away.

last time i was at home depot i racked a 10" folding saw, it flips out real fast and is very threatening.

"Oh fuck, let's get outta here, that motherfucker's got a saw!!!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That's awesome.

Last time I was at a Barnes & Noble I was at the magazine rack with a friend, and there was this Abercrombie & Fitch fratboy just lifting up his shirt and stuffing mags in his pockets, right out in the open, there were three more people right behind and beside him. It was hilarious. I hope he didn't get caught...anyway I bought my magazines.

Here comes the more relevant part: "Good thing we weren't undercovers!!" Heh-heh.

You think that's bad I get asked every fuckin time why I'm buying paint and I tell them that I can't paint a piece with pencil cuz I only have three hours to spare.

Just because I'm Puerto Rican I tell you.

the rack depot is to easy to steal from. i was working there for a couple of months and i would take 3 cans at my break and 3 cans when i left and i did this for like 5 months daily. i was set for years =) pergament was easy to kill for racks and this is in ny with "cages" around the paint, all you have to do is walk to some part of the store thats dead and then rack and jet. sometimes id rack like 6 cans and walk to the customer service desk and ask for a job application get it then walk past the store security with it and they would just smile. to bad they went out of business, figures.

haha i remember this one time coming out a store, some guy (probably in his 30's) with a grateful dead shirt and long hair tries to tell me he is with security and i need to come to the office. i laughed at him and just walked away...i was gonna sock his ass if he even tryed chasin me :cool:

Archived