TYSON LOSES

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TEARZ

lennox just jabbed the shit out him.... mike looked like he was fighting for the payday... 8th round knockout.... bring on ruiz....

Originally posted by boogie hands

hahahha....balla-ballah

i never got into horse racing, it just bores the shit out of me.....id rather lose my money at roulette than dick around with midgets and animals.....

lewis has to win just because everyones like

"TYSON IS A CRAZY MUTHAFUCKA!!! MUTHAFUCKAS CRAZY MAN!!! IM SAYING....SOMETHING AINT RIGHT WITH THAT DUDE!!!! MUTHAFUCKA IS A CRAZY BASTARD!!! IM GOING WITH TYSON MAN, MUTHAFUCKAS CRAZY!!!"

fuck that, im tired of hearing how crazy mike tyson is, the novelty has worn off, im ready to see the fucker on the ground.....lewis in 8

Originally posted by iCEBERG

without a huge analysis basically chances are he will not win

reasons :

hes past his prime

lewis is in his

lewis is disaplined(sp)

tyson is not

lewis can control tyson with his jab (hes good at that) tysons got t rex arms

tyson cant go the distance lewis can

ex. tyson vs. buster douglas

my bet is lewis but with tyson you never know

everyone thought rahmen was gonna woop lewis's ass in that re-match, lewis has never lost a re-match in his life. im not saying this is a rematch im saying lewis knows how to prepare against fighters.

before i go rambling on lewis will win

oh an if you watch boxing regularly get out the upcomming morales fight and the past mickey ward/arturo gatti fight (fight of the century) it was like a few weeks ago. that shit was better then rocky

i am to be totally honest so fucking suprised about how humbled tyson has become after the fight

he said "i'm good" "im a salesman" after the fight but i am honestly suprised at how humbled he has emerged after the fight, even tho hes said "my career could go to blivion" without the "o" i am suprised

i know they had been friends for 16+ years but i didnt know tyson would act like this afterwards

me an boogie knew it, damn.... tonight was fucking great.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Lets face it, Tyson really gave two shits about winning that fight. He sat there half the time and just took hits. When has anyone known Tyson to not come out and charge head on at least a few times during a fight, even when he' s lost? Guy's a convicted rapist, come on.

Lewis is pretty good though.

$$$$.

I don't feel that... Tyson NEEDED this fight... but his mental state is so scattered that he can't even focus on killing someone anymore... he had a chance with his bob and weave style and supposedly sparred like 160 rounds in preperation but Lewis knows what it tkaes to be a world class boxer, as opposed to Tysons Bad Ass Brawler approach... the professional stance taken by Lewis in preparation and the reach combine to stack heavy odds against Tyson...

Lewis will probably retire now, claiming (righteously) Best Boxer of an Era status... but Tyson will always have a spot in the books and films... but what is gonna happen to Mike now? He's reportedly in 16mil debt and things aren't screaming 'comeback'... Tyson's life after boxing has begun (if there is a God) and what comes next is anyone's guess...

str8 up crap

tyson got straight up disciplined by lewis but the reason why tyson lost is because lewis had that lengthy reach over tyson and plus his height advantage...and to add one more thing to this i believe this was just a fuckin set up for a re match between the two and also i think it was bullshit how mike was talkin about how hes comin foe lewis and how hes gonna eat his kids and all this other shit but when lewis kicked his ass at the end tyson was kissin his ass talkin about how he has respect for him im sorry butyou dont tell someone you respect that you wanna eat his kidsbor whatever...but all it boils down too mike was in it for the money

The British Bulldog is dead.

Article on the death of The British Bulldog

¬ Reported by Paul Nemer of WrestleView.com

¬On May 19, 2002 at 09:40:53

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Calgary Sun has posted an article about Davey Boy Smith. It says that he was on vacation in British Columbia with his girlfriend Andrea Hart, the wife of Bruce Hart. Davey died early yesterday morning.

Many Hart family members gathered together yesterday at the home of Stu Hart. Ross Hart said that they are still waiting to hear the exact cause of his death, because it's not confirmed yet if it was a heart attack or not.

something tells me tyson threw the fight. he didn't even look like he tried. lewis had his hands relaxed away from his face half the time too. and let's not forget the fouls, and what looked like him pushing tyson down in the 8th.

regardless, it was one damn good fight and somebody's getting rich.

Guest TEARZ

as a side note:

did anyone notice craig david in the background of the fight? he was in the 4th row, and the reason why i noticed him was because he was with a fly ass honeydip who kept standing up and yelling at lennox for being a pussy at the outset when lennox just kept grabbing onto mike. strangley, the brit and his woman piece seemed to be rooting for iron mike.

Guest SPLINTER

i agree that tyson was gonna go down (im a tyson fan) but i dont think lewis shoulda been a bitch like that and pushed him down, he shouldve finished like a man and thrown a punch. and it was some bull shit how he kept holding mike's head and uppercutting him. when i saw the replay of the second eye bieng cut it lookied like the punch didnt do it, it almost looked like a lacing.

fuck it i dont give a shit, i dont bet.

i think tyson was throwing the fight anyway i just dont like how lewis was fouling, im sure tyson threw the fight and was then polite to the winner in order to impress the nevada boxing comission in an attemp to gain his license. its all money.

Archived