Typing Random Sentences Into Google

SilentBob

Does anyone else do this?

Today I typed in "escape her pain and misery for yourself" (no idea where that came from...kind of emo sounding ay? )

Amongst other things, came up with:

1) A review of an adventure game based on the Karma Sutra

2) An indepth outline of sexual addiction in the first person entitled "Escape from the Manhole"

and

3) The review for some random arse 50's horror film from france entitled "Les Yuex San Visage"

So yeah, post up the shit you've found with random sentences, or discuss the above...or whatever tickles your fancy, just do what you people do...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MurderSluts

i just let 3 words come out of my noggin and thats what fell out. at that point i had just woken up and just before had a dream about ninjas commiting suicide off the verazanno bridge, saturday night fever style. my brain plays tricks on me. :huh?:

Wasn't it you who was also talking about a dream where all these ninja's were trying to break into your house and kill you and your boyfriend in that nightmare thread awhile back ? ... Seems like you must think about ninja's alot ... but then I guess the same can be said for most 12oz members ... :P

the best is typing in something like "suicide death mop" (dont ask) in the images section and coming up with pictures of cute puppies or something.

straight up lies.

Your search - suicide death mop - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

- Try different keywords.

- Try more general keywords.

- Try fewer keywords.

Originally posted by cloner

straight up lies.

Your search - suicide death mop - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

- Try different keywords.

- Try more general keywords.

- Try fewer keywords.

i just used that as an example duuuuuder. chillllll brahhhhhh. lololololololollol fuck

Originally posted by SilentBob

Wasn't it you who was also talking about a dream where all these ninja's were trying to break into your house and kill you and your boyfriend in that nightmare thread awhile back ? ... Seems like you must think about ninja's alot ... but then I guess the same can be said for most 12oz members ... :p

yo, you dont even know. ninjas are my life. the past three days its all been about pirates though. arrrrrrr matey

i just used that as an example duuuuuder. chillllll brahhhhhh. lololololololollol fuck

you're just angry because now you're caught in your own net of treachey, lies, and deciet...its gonna take a long time to build our trust back in you :

Guest KING BLING

yo, you dont even know. ninjas are my life. the past three days its all been about pirates though. arrrrrrr matey

You don't have to lie to kick it...

Originally posted by KING BLING

You don't have to lie to kick it...

Google image search results..

http://www.keithryan.com/Images/dj.jpg'>

http://www.motonews.com/tfs/0abe.jpg'>

Web Results..

ICE CUBE LYRICS - You Ain't Gotta Lie Ta Kick It

... bleed (yeah yeah!) This is my weed, this is my world Don't get mad ... tell her save the

drama [Chris Rock] Yo Cube, im goan have all da biches here --You ain't ...

www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ icecube/youaintgottalietakickit.html - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

SILKK THE SHOCKER LYRICS - You Ain't Gotta Lie To Kick It

... or you see these bitches around yo block, actin like they have all this, tell em

what they lyin for, I don't see none of it, I see you talkin bout you ...

www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/silkktheshocker/ youaintgottalietokickit.html - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

[ More results from www.azlyrics.com ]

Silkk The Shocker - You Ain't Gotta Lie To Kick It Song Lyrics

... all this, tell em what they lyin for, I don't see none ... You have all this money, why

you askin me for money? Silkk The Shocker - You Ain't Gotta Lie To Kick It ...

www.songlyrics4u.com/silkk-the-shocker/ you-aint-gotta-lie-to-kick-it.html - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

You Ain't Gotta Lie Ta Kick It : Ice Cube feat. Chris Rock ...

... bleed (yeah yeah!) This is my weed, this is my world Don't get mad ... tell her save

the drama [Chris Rock] Yo Cube, im goan have all da biches here You ain't ...

ourlyrics.host.sk/lyrics/ice_cube/7-ice_ cube-you_aint_gotta_lie_ta_kick_it_feat_chris_rock.php - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

2pac lyrics - Lie To Kick It lyric @ All The Lyrics

... I'd like to submit a few lyrics (Thanx!) You have the mistake ... Someone will be very

grateful to you. ... Lie To Kick It - 2pac Lie To Kick It lyrics I Don't Give A ...

www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/2pac/disc_1/lie_to_kick_it/ - 34k - Cached - Similar pages

PsiPog.net : Chat

... You don't have to be perfect, but a period and capital letter won ... If you REALLY want

to change your nickname to ... [Punishment: Kick->Ban->Perma-Ban]; Do NOT: Lie. ...

www.psipog.net/chat.php - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

House Of Lyrics - Ice Cube - "You Ain't Gotta Lie Ta Kick It"

... motherfuckin' eyes bleed (yeah yeah!) This is my weed, this is my world Don't get

mad ... Chris Rock] Yo Cube, im goan have all da ... -You ain't got to lie ta kick it ...

www.houseoflyrics.com/sbf/artists/4270/song/82839 - 11k - Cached - Similar pages

Mp3 Lyrics : 2PAC - LIE TO KICK IT Song Text

... song "2pac - lie to kick it" you will have to sign ... up you will not only get access

to LIE TO KICK ... Make sure you don't miss this great chance by signing up today ...

Yeah, I'm bored.