typical AIM for the Typical 12oz'er

dr.testical

this has been done in the past but it being spring break for most of you and i know most of you just went back home to your parents house, sit at home on the computer and will accasionally get up take a leak/ drop of the cosbies at the pool, then return into the wonder AIM/ Internet world day in and day out.ive decided to make this AIM more enjoyable.

you know how all them kids you dont want getting your screen name. well i dont really know where im going with this at all and the things i did last night make my brain discombobulate with everything im trying to explain. and let it be known that i dont know why i made this thread. i gues the ultimate purpose is for you to sign on this 12 oz AIM screen name. (done before about 2 summers ago, even last summer) i remember when i was under the name greedy mars and tue skinny.

the 12oz screen name is here for your pleasure. the idea is to sign on once and add your sn if you want. or make up another sn for 12oz CZERO to yous.

Sn:

AIMfor12oz

password: booger

enjoy/have fun/ have warning war/ fuck with idiots/ i dont know juts do it .

quench it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, I was wondering why it wasn't working right now.

Along with my photo host, which is currently down.. which means my job is at stake.. sort of.

LOLZ

it just took me about five minutes to figure out what this dude was chatting about. But after I did it sounds like a cool idea. But I'm sure as soon as anyone gives out name it's gonna get banned cause really writers and there familiars generally like to fuck shit up.

sorrry ladies and gentlemen. AIMfor12oz is going through some technical difficulties at this moment. stay tight becuase another sn is on the way.

stay tuned.

there is an official 12oz chat room up right now if anyone would like to join /take part please istant message eynay6.

the time 10:10 pm eastern time.

I'm missing the point of this.

You guys are making a big deal about this like it's something innovative but all it looks like to me is someone created an AIM name and gave out the password so people can get on the name and harrass people anonymously... :confused:

Maybe I'm missing something.

Originally posted by j

I don't believe anyone is forcing you to participate.

Of course not. You'd have a better chance getting tickets for front row seats at the next Tupac concert than you have forcing me to partake in such stupidity.

All I want to know is what the big deal is.

Archived