tyler gets a chainsaw?

Tyler Durden

muahahaha....you know it. the other day i was driving home and spot this chainsaw on the side of the road, so i grab it. all im thinking of is how i've been watching american psycho 12 or so times in the past week and giggling hysterically.

i decided i wanted to be a real hemi thug and paint it gold, and put some diamonds in it. so i started painting it gold and am looking for diamonds or jewels to epoxy to it and possibly scribe my name into it...mmmm fancy.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220829f00000004.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest symon

Was that chainsaw covered in blood when you found it? If so it's mine...

But I warn you it won't work. A couple a months back I was finishing off cutting up some dudes body and some of the bone marrow got jammed in the back, so the motor is all screwy... Whatever, guess it's back to the good ol' butcher knife...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

thats awesome man, you might want to give it another coat though, i can see some of the yellow coming through. you should put some type of sealer on it when your done, so that after you carve into someone you can wipe off their blood and not worry about taking off any paint.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

thatd be swell to cut through beef and other bs, although i think bs can usually just be squashed, whereas beef needs to be cut and grilled.

ive put a bad amount of thought into this but...

make sure you wait atleast 8 hours before you do anything with your body so the blood can coagulate/settle and...

have a handy dandy walk-in freezer you can freeze homeboy with after coagulation to cut him up after atleast 20 minutes in a 15 degree freezer (gotta be positive)

for minimal(sp) mess or...

you can be gangtsa and hang em upside with a slit throat in your bathtub running warm water over their neck wound (its gotta be a fresh kill tho) to drain em out pretty damn good

then its woodchipper/pig farm/ocean/wrapped up in a burning carpet from there

or go old school by givin them a columbian necktie by slittin their throat, pullin the tounge out through the slit an the kick em in the dome before you leave (its gotta be gangsta)

Guest sneak
Originally posted by SHELLTOES

who the fuck finds a chainsaw on the side of the road? ha ha ha

who the fuck leaves one on the road side??

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by sneak

who the fuck leaves one on the road side??

i found a fully operational subwoofer on the side of the road once. i diddnt take it at the time b/c i diddnt know what the helll it was...:rolleyes:

Archived