Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

tyler gets a chainsaw?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Tyler Durden, Jul 9, 2002.

1. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

muahahaha....you know it. the other day i was driving home and spot this chainsaw on the side of the road, so i grab it. all im thinking of is how i've been watching american psycho 12 or so times in the past week and giggling hysterically.

i decided i wanted to be a real hemi thug and paint it gold, and put some diamonds in it. so i started painting it gold and am looking for diamonds or jewels to epoxy to it and possibly scribe my name into it...mmmm fancy.

[​IMG]

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://enterprise.aacc.cc.md.us/~chris/pictures/new!!/PIC00020.jpg'>
    sadness.

3. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

if the saw works, can i have it?

4. Tyler Durden

why the hell would i do that?!?!?!? i want it for killin.

5. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

but i wanted to kill people with it. you're no fun tyler.

6. wintersouls

wintersouls Guest

you should of painted it pink..only cool people have pink chainsaws!

7. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

who the fuck finds a chainsaw on the side of the road? ha ha ha

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Won't the paint clog the whole sawing mechanism thingamajig??

9. symon

symon Guest

Was that chainsaw covered in blood when you found it? If so it's mine...

But I warn you it won't work. A couple a months back I was finishing off cutting up some dudes body and some of the bone marrow got jammed in the back, so the motor is all screwy... Whatever, guess it's back to the good ol' butcher knife...

10. Tyler Durden

..........it still works.

also, i found a bunch of old steak knives. im gonna take the blades and put them all over the saw so its like a sawing/stabbing combo.

i almost wish i was kidding.

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

12. Robocop

Robocop Banned

13. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

it needs rims...

14. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

thats awesome man, you might want to give it another coat though, i can see some of the yellow coming through. you should put some type of sealer on it when your done, so that after you carve into someone you can wipe off their blood and not worry about taking off any paint.

15. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

id bring the chainsaw to a show and dance with it in the pits....now i can show up all the fat 40 yr olds who think there the shit