tyler durden

rental

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rental

yeah but i dont want everyone getting at me so use my email in my profile to hit me up

too much hasel

A Canadian woodpecker and a California woodpecker were arguing about which place had the toughest trees. The Canadian woodpecker said that they had a tree that no woodpecker could peck.

The California woodpecker challenged him and promptly pecked a hole in the tree with no problem.

The Canadian woodpecker was in awe.

The California woodpecker then challenged the Canadian woodpecker to peck a tree in California that was absolutely un-peckable. The Canadian woodpecker expressed confidence that he could do it and accepted the challenge.

After flying to California, the Canadian woodpecker successfully pecked the tree with no problem. The two woodpeckers were now confused.

How is it that the California woodpecker was able to peck the Canadian tree and the Canadian woodpecker was able to peck the California tree when neither one was able to peck the tree in their own state?

After much woodpecker-pondering, they both came to the same conclusion:

Your pecker is always harder when you're away from home.