Two0sicks update

Guest tragic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BUCKET LOC

Snore is a spot jocking, style biting toy.

what he said times 10

but he does have a few ups, but the above statment still holds true w/ me and about everyone else he side busts while biting ther steez........

i'm sure some of y'all know how hard he side busted smog out in interbay...shit like that makes no kind of sense in a city like s.e.a., because there are just so many butter spots to hit if you keep an open eye out istead of just being a group thinker like most of you little retardes out there.

sory so negative, thats just how i get down

Guest socrates

Snore=MLR & TFS..he's been around awhile and is putting in work,but we should all be jocking a couple fags who jock spots, blow up spots, use the same spot for the same bomb 10 times...yeah that's what we should do.

SACRAFICEABABY

Guest JoeHatesCops

im not sure but i think i saw some snore freights, but i was driving and the only thing that mad eme think they were snore freights, was because it looked exactly the same as those pieces hes been doing on vans, theyres a couple, like the one on 65th the carpet store van. and I could of sworn i saw some snore tags in portland, the only difference was the S it wasnt shaped like a 5, but more like a backwards z. not that any of this matters.

Archived