Two years on...

Guest sneak

seeing as tommorow is the 2nd anniversairy of 9/11 (RIP) and also as the war in Iraq continues, the US have neither Saddam or Osama Bin Liner in custody.

now, im here to pose the question: if you had the might of one of the biggest nations in the worl coming down on you like a pile of shit, where would you hide? (Ala "the terrible two").

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not saying he did kilo, just that he is also a high priority for the US to capture.

answer the question!!

there is this park right round the corner from my house. in this park, are numerous cool spots to chill / hide. i reckon i could survive there for a while...

The problem is the U.S. is a big dumb oaf. It's is super powerful but it is out of touch with reality. The one track mindedness of greed and what have you has made it a technological marvel that lacks common sense. This reflects through it's military operations as a heavy reliance on technological intel rather than human intel. This is sorely lacking because human involvement in these countries by the US is sorely lacking. Not only that but involvement means commitment, and sacrifice, and actually caring about what goes on... kind of like a relationship.

They are hiding in a pub in west london.

Saddam is cooking curry by day and he's brought

Bin Ladden along to help him resurect Princess Di.

They know she was killed for loving an Arab man.

happy sneakers?

Originally posted by villain

The problem is the U.S. is a big dumb oaf. It's is super powerful but it is out of touch with reality. The one track mindedness of greed and what have you has made it a technological marvel that lacks common sense. This reflects through it's military operations as a heavy reliance on technological intel rather than human intel. This is sorely lacking because human involvement in these countries by the US is sorely lacking. Not only that but involvement means commitment, and sacrifice, and actually caring about what goes on... kind of like a relationship.

slightly off topic, but i have to say i wholeheartedly agree with you villian. i doubt my perception would be as clear if i hadn't witnessed this with my own eyes.