Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Two trips in one thread. 10000s of pictures.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

In an attempt to make one totally awesomical tight rad thread, I'm combining the pictures from two trips I've taken over the past three weeks.

THREAD SOUNDTRACK. Download and listen to these songs while viewing:

• ++ LOS ANGELES // THE ROSE BOWL ++

[​IMG]
    The view from our hotel room. We were staying waaaay up north in Arcadia because the woman's parents were kind enough to use Marriott points to foot what would have been a $1000 bill for a 5-night stay.

[​IMG]
    We had very, very good seats for the game. [*note - for those of you unaware of what the Rose Bowl is: it's a college football championship game. Not the overall championship game, mind you, but one of the top four. This year it was Texas v. Michigan.]

[​IMG]
    The only day it didn't rain on us was game day. The weather gods took huge craps all over southern California the week we were there, plus the weeks before we arrived and after we left.

[​IMG]
    Me in 40 years.

[​IMG]
    Best place I've ever been to watch a game.

[​IMG]
    Not me.

[​IMG]
    The view from where we were tailgating.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The view from our seats. Note the Texas fan giving the finger to the Michigan band.

[​IMG]
    A B2 bomber flew over the stadium before the game. I shed a tear and punched an Arab. FOR AMERICA.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Saluting the devil.

2. Poop Man Bob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Victory! A field goal by Texas as time expired gave us the win. Everyone in the stands went fucking bonkers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Our MVP, QB Vince Young. He threw for 180 yards and a TD, as well as rushing for 192 yards and 4 fucking TDs. If you’re not a football fan and those stats don’t mean much to you, just understand that he had the best individual performance out of any player in any of the bowl games.

[​IMG]
    Part of one of the Rose Parade floats. Everything on all of the floats is made from something once-living – petals, flowers, beans, bark, whatever.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A good summary of our trip: behind the wheel in nasty weather.

[​IMG]
    OMG

[​IMG]
    There was, obviously, tons of graffiti, especially all over the freeways. But I was driving. So this is what you get.

[​IMG]

3. Poop Man Bob

• ++ VIRGINIA // VAGINA SALIVA ONER’S ++

As I mentioned in the VSO Going Away thread, VSO moved to Winchester, Virginia [a bustling metropolis of 25,000] about 6 months ago. Dumptruck and I traveled there to see what the hell he’s doing.

[​IMG]
    Hi, DC.

[​IMG]
    I wonder if they put the “(see other side)” after the fact when they realized people were staring at a blank wall for extended periods of time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Maggie, the SuperPug. ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Poop Man Bob

[​IMG]
    Hung.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    It’s cool - we’re just hangin’ out.

[​IMG]
    “B to the E.” Let’s be serious.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Watching the NFL playoffs in HD is pure wow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The house VSO is staying in predates the Civil War, where it was used as a hospital. The house is huge and has to be haunted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Hi, kiddies. I’m going to eat you."

[​IMG]
    Picture that belongs to an ex-girlfriend of VSO’s uncle. Who is it? Does it really matter?

5. Poop Man Bob

[​IMG]
    This is as close to the Capitol as I could get before the Freedom Police brained me with Freedom Clubs.

[​IMG]
    We threw smokebombs to conceal our ninja-like movements.

[​IMG]
    Worst.
    Facial hair.
    Ever.

[​IMG]
    I’m convinced he just glues pubes to his face.

[​IMG]

That’s all. Hope you enjoyed.

6. TresOne

TresOne Member

I certainly did.

PMB bringin the funk.

Great pics.

7. sneak

sneak Guest

HEAVY THREAD!!
    i liked the "i punched an arab. FOR AMERICA" bit.
    nice pics too.

8. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Totally sweet, PMB brings quality funk on a regular basis.

9. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

that pug is rad
    your friends facial hair looks like my brothers.
    looks like you had fun.

10. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

PmB Never lets me down..Pure Funk

11. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

Amazing flicks, PMB. You take the coolest trips.

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Nice thread, nice pictures! That game was awesome, and you're lucky to have been there (in third row, no less) to have seen it in person.

The only things that disturbed me was the Rams/SeaHawks game, as I once again picked the wrong team. Also, the facial hair and the B to the E. That's some fucked up shit. The interior of VSO's place looks nice.

13. villain

villain Veteran Member

PMB was at the inauguration? I wish I woulda ran into him, I woulda shat my pants with laughter....

14. alcohol swab

alcohol swab Member