Two Towers

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

cant wait cant wait cant wait !!!

If only to shut up my damn roommate.

We watched the DVD special features and she was going on about

all of this shit that hasn't actually happened yet. She's talking about

"Gandolf the White" and all this stuff that wasnt in the first movie.

If you're going to discuss the movie, dont make reference to things that only happened in the book.

but yes.... I'm excited!

women...

but yeah, there's supposed to be about twice as many cgi shots in this flick than the first. And we get to see Gollum enough, hopefully.

still, your roommate is probably one of those geek critics.

"umm...actually, subspace travel in a shuttlecraft is only possible because of the ionization of dilithium....yadayada" - you get the idea.

Originally posted by Weapon X

still, your roommate is probably one of those geek critics.

"umm...actually, subspace travel in a shuttlecraft is only possible because of the ionization of dilithium....yadayada" - you get the idea.

haha

i just finished chapter 4 of fellowship of the ring 2/3 weeks ago. i need to hurry up and read two towers before it comes out.

Guest --zeSto--

see... I have no real problems with someone comparing the movie to the book.

It's just when they talk about things that wernt in the movie as if they were.

this is how it all came to be...

we're watching the dvd.

There's a bunch of extra footage.

She sees this one wide shot of a human army and says

"that's where the humans have to defend **** (whatever the castle is called in the 2nd book"

Noooo... that wasn't in the movie.

"But it's in the book."

Buuut... We're not reading the book, we're watching the movie!!

grrr...

my point...

Enjoy the movie for what it is, and enjoy the book for what it is, but recognize that the thw things are seperate.

It's just two ways to tell the same story.

Guest GeorgeDubya

They Should Make The Damn Hobbit! Oh, and uh... The Two Towers looks pretty good on them commercials for the special edition of Fellowship

• 2 months later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del

LOTR:TT

I knew that i should have gone to the midnight showing. Tons of my homies are. Buuuuuut nooooooooo. People told me to get 7 oclock showing Wednesday night so all the college fuddy duddies returning home for christmas break could go.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

BTW

FUCK THE VALUE VILLAGE HALF OF SALE....all the good shit was gone by the time i got there.

bump

def seeing it this week still contemplating whether or not to see it on wed...the battle scenes are supposed to be mind boggling...i believe the new program they used to make them was called massive? im not sure if im correct but just heard rumors of how powerful it is, and intense they could make the battle scenes where they are a shit load of people on the screen....:cool:

soon to be given two enthusiastic thumbs up...;)

Guest Pilau Hands

"Like real people, agents' body types, clothing and the weather influence their capabilities. Agents aren't robots, though. Each makes subtle responses to its surroundings with fuzzy logic rather than yes-no, on-off decisions. And every agent has thousands of brain nodes, such as their combat node, which has rules for their level of aggression. "

oh my god

did you see how each of the agents moves with a single mind?

AI is gonna kill us one day...and then it's going to go through our closets and wear all our sunday bests to sleep. ANIMALS

Archived