Two Thousand And FoRGE DV !!!!

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00355907f00000103.jpg'>

Forge, I see something but I really don't want to say anything about it. It seems like you just picked up writing so it's really not that big of a deal. Well, to me anyways.

But on a much lighter tip, your letters are pretty moderate. The only problem I see is that some letters are bigger than the others in a piece, some of the 3D is off, and the whole "useless extensions" deal. Also, I would advise you to layoff on the drips, bubbles, the flaring, and whatever you used to make your pieces "look cool". Letters are more important.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00355907f00000101.jpg'>

^I like this one out of the whole bunch.

peace

ur coloring skills are hott..but some of your letters suck..but u hide the sucky letters with dope coloring...dope id do that if i cud color..but i cant do that nd my letters suck so aint i screwd..but nah keep practicing..keep it with one style nd what not.....w00e0-rwr9-9-9r0-e9r-

F looks like Face..

Yeah... That's what I was refering to in my last post. But I didn't want to be a bitch about it...

Yo Forge, I really think you should stop doing those F's. I find it funny that I recognized who's F that is even though I'm not a native of Chicago. If Faser(?) is cool with it, then all is well. But if not, then that's on you. I'm not going to front like I never bit, I did. But I stopped VERY soon afterwards.

peace,

A-mizzle