two quick cars from my one night visit to NSF homeland....

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Raw fish

they dont have to worry about fuzzing out the numbers because they went over them....

no one ever listens

just like you dont listen to me..ive explained my theory about this only about 100X on this website....in short: i could care less about #s. and i still probably have more freights rolling than you.

Originally posted by dtown bomber

well that was crap! you guys should stop working on your presentaion and colors and focus on the graf. and cant any of you nsf fags come up with your own letters?

like what kind of letters ??the kind you do??? oh yea i forgot you dont got anything .........oh well its easy to call nsf "fags" but its a little harder to come to my face and say it....

Guest HELEX
Originally posted by SPFlatty

been seein quite a bit of reke floatin around in northern cali...

True, ive caught quite a few upfe's with reke on em!actually i just peeped my collection and noticed i have six recent flicks with reke and evil13 on one side!

as for the hater, dtown bomber....what do you write? im not familiar with your work....i never said i was decent, but at least my name is out there, you can match the talk with the walk (or the lack thereof in some peoples opinions)

its not that im surprised about hate...its actually nice that theres only a handful of haters to a bunch of people being fairly to really cool to us...its just that im always surprised it comes at us (NSF)....for all the crews in the country, we really kinda just paint and chill with each other...we dont start fights, talk shit, or brag on ourselves....our president, NECS, is one of the most unassuming, quiet , nice people out there...and 9 times out of 10, hes complimenting some one elses work on trains. he also has devoted years to training new cats and staying on the humble. he hand trained me, onorok, reke, dever, and a slew of others.

as for dissing our letters, i was taught how to piece by a combo of necske and mber. for two years in 97 and 98, i painted about 250 of my 400 or so cars (hardly any by todays standards, but that USED to be an alright #!) with those two teaching me. necs emphasized enjoying painting over sweating the art...a lesson that keeps painting a blast for me and boys to this day....we have fun, bring 40s, sit and peep the cars, talk about our lives...its never a real insane rush to get #s. and mber taught me to emphasize clean, bouncy, readable letters over any fad that comes or goes.... to this day, those two (along with new york pieceing faves WEST, DERO, COPE, SPADE, and SENT) are my sole influences in letters. so to accuse me of not having original letters, well, my goal has never really been to convince people that i had the "next" style. my goal is/was to enjoy this and do my thing. ill never be a king.....i dont paint enough, and im no where near a good enough artist. but, accordingly, i dont brag about me. i DO tout my posse, but no more than anyone else on this site...if someone posts a bunch of trains, and i see a KEMOS or a BEGR or an MBER, or any nsf cat, i bump it for them and say so. thats my boys....

so dtown, and anyone else thats hating, just do me this favor: lighten up.

nsf is just another posse trying to enjoy life, enjoy painting, and sieze a lil space along the way.

one hundred, the CHEERleadah.

Guest josiewhales

Necs Is a cool ass cat, esteme and curve my boy neyr met him back in the day at the first hip hop 101.me necs, wars,agua, june, esteme, caem, ced and a bunch of other people were hitting books at the the same table in the back...good memories

Remember the cat that left you a message about some legal wall?

anyway, I like the reke shit, nise's "i" is hot but the rest is lack luster. he could a funked it up a little more...

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by cheerleader

necs emphasized enjoying painting over sweating the art...a lesson that keeps painting a blast for me and boys to this day....we have fun, bring 40s, sit and peep the cars, talk about our lives

niser a lot of the time you come on here with a lot of attitude, and i dont always agree with what you have to say, though i always find it amusing. back when i started getting into graffiti looking at artcrimes and seeing those mmeier flix of mber and necs trains, and all the stuff he caught in philly made me really get into seeing readable brightly colored stuff rolling on trains. id have to say those kids were very much responsible for me getting into painting and to continue to, the best i can, however bad to others it may be deemed, continue to put quality readable and bright stuff on freights.

its all about coming home from an 8 hour day, meeting up with friends and getting drunk. then forgetting about all your problems while you walk to the layup and think about what youre going to paint. its threapy for me, as i assume it is for a lot of people.

ive talked with a lot of writers who always come down on themselves and are picky with theirs and others work. they have a bad attitude about graffiti and i try to tell them that unless their having fun, no matter how good they are its not even worth the time and effort to paint. you have to tune out what everyone is trying to cram down your throat about numbers, style, politics and just paint and clear the mind. to me thats what its all about.

sorry if i started rambling.

Guest crack is wack

painting trains shouldnt be about the numbers it should be about the love.... some people get too involved in this bullshit...i can respect those numbers as a sign of dedication but if your doing purely to brag and talk about your numbers then you should stop now.. i suck but i love steel i dont have that many trains rolling but i am out there...some people should just relax and blaze some dro.

the links are dead for me, but im sure whatever it was, it was dope.

dude, you cant even begin to entertain these kids. if they had any numbers or any quality, or had been painting for longer than 2 years, they wouldnt be talking shit.

if you know you do it for the right reasons, fuck what they think.

yes, all of this coming from me.... who says i never learn! :cool:

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

cheerleader-

just wanted to point out that dtown bomber was the first to reply and talk shit, while d-town_bomber was the second to reply and give you proppers. the difference being an underscore and a hyphen. some ass registered the fake account name and was tryin to ruffle feathers. didnt want you to erroneously put a check by the kids name. in case you had missed that...

holla at me dawg

Archived