Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Two Little Girls Just...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SilentBob, Mar 18, 2006.

1. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

Ok so it's not as dramatic as it sounds. I live in one of the rougher parts of my city. (It's slowly turning all artfag/young proffession, but its orginal occupants are still here, which makes for break and enter heaven for alot of them). I'm chilling in this backstreet with my door open on the phone to my father about some shit. Two aboriginal girls around the 8-10 yr old mark are walking up it. They look all sweet from a distance so I'm like whatever. As they get closer I notice they've both got some tatoos. They eye me out. Then both take a long hard look up my stairwell to see if there are any valuables in view.

One spits on the ground after walking well passed me. *As if to say "dude ain't got shit in there"

This brings me to my next point. For some reason my father is like a jinks to me. He calls me at the most inappropriate times. Last time he was at my house there were two dudes on bicycles looking for places to rob riding along my street. He even almost got me stabbed once when I was in my teens and I was painting with some junkies hanging around.

Discuss.

2. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

you should have abducted them and made new lamp shades with their skins

3. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Member

aboriginal folk have a offbeat sense of humor..

no comment from my reservation bred self on the topic of you getting robbed

4. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

Yeah, they are just poor dude. Such is life.

5. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

wait so they looked up your stairs, and then spit on the ground later, and that's it? and they were 9 years old?

casing your house for a jack is kind of a big leap my dude.

6. spectr

spectr Guest

dude next time follow them home and rob thier houses for everything then leave a note saying thank you have a good day come again please

7. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

So, you're in australia?

8. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Member

i'm not current too much on the situation of aboriginal people down there..

but somthing like that doesnt surprise me much.

but on a lighter note.
    i have a good buddy of mine i grew up with that was much like your dad in being a jinx..

i swear everytime we hung out somthing fucked up would happen..
    like the one time we walked to the mall from our pad.
    we saw a car accident,got chased by some gangbangers,and saw some gay dude giving some guy head in his car..then realized when we got to the mall they sold the last x-men vs streetfighter for playstation 3 hours ago

9. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

edit for privacy

10. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

you should have punched those fucking browns in their fucking brown faces.

11. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

fucking word up dudeness word

12. EGO31

EGO31 Banned

do you live in redfern or some shit man aha we have no problems with the aboriginals here they all live in the country on farms.

13. she77er

she77er New Jack

you should find out the girls phone numbers and call them and tell them that you dont deserve to be treated that way.

14. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

thats just never going to die is it. i hope not anyway.

15. AlwaysBombin

AlwaysBombin Senior Member

:haha: