TWK::::

ETHREADZNY

I KNOW I AM GOING TO GET SHIT FOR NOT POSTIN A FLIX>>> BUT HOWEVER I KNOW THERE ARE SOME OL NY CATS THAT TOOK FLIX OF SOME TWK WORK<< SUCH AS ALOE SHARK AND THE REST OF THE CREW<< IF ANYBODY COULD BE SO KIND TO POST SOME FLIX< I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING STUFF ONLINE>> AND TO ME TWK WAS ONE OF THE DOPEST CREWS TO HIT THE STREETS<<< PEACE>>>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

here is one flix, so i dont hear it, this was taken from www.sixcentz.com

I know the crew rolled deep with all dope writers... so ny/nj cats that got the flix, let the people know.. http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos2/shark.jpg'>

also those who knew, could you fill me in with others that repped that crew back in the day... I could think of jew psalm aloe shark, but I know there is some other's that were extremely important to the crew..

Originally posted by Ilove2hate

HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT YOUR FACE !LOSER!

picless threads piss me off to but this kind of talk leads to even worse threads, one filled with 2 pages of dumass shittalking, so please in the future just do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up

Originally posted by Ilove2hate

HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT YOUR FACE !LOSER!

First of all this does not have to become a picless thread,,, it has become that way with little kids on here acting the part of internet thug, it is sad.. that some people on here just cant discuss graff without being angry and bitter... ILove2hate, do me a favor, shut up until you are asked to talk in my thread..

Guest 5:00 Shadow

jersey representa

word TWK is and was a dope crew, psalm,shark,aloe... aloe has been bombing lately, peep the west side hway and jerzee ... i used to work w/ psalm back a couple of years all dope writerz in the crew...mad respect to TWK...

thats funny cause just yesterday i was bombing a nj transit commuter line and some freights up in the notorious north of new jersey (in broad daylight of course) and came up on some old faded twk tags from i would estimate from about ten years ago. flicked em for sure. Pae and proud two. proud two wasn't one of the main guys but he had a nasty handstyle, an alias maybe?

also from the site: http://www.geocities.com/njgraffiti2/paezar.jpg

nice jersey in nyc action. "pae" twk and zar tgf. zar is the one new jersey writer who deserves more respect. no one put in as much work as him over the last 20 years.

Guest 5:00 Shadow

worldoflies, i know what u r talking about, i hit them shits broad daylight also the freights that is not the comm. line during the day, get at me... i am feeling the hush47 bridge heaven up there...1

pae is still up and in some north jerzey cities you can see where they buffed him... pae and prism...

ja veefer...bump````

Originally posted by AMEN1

BUMP TO JA AND VEEFER!!!! BOMBERS WILL NEVER DIE!!!!

THAT SHARKOE IS VERY NICE.

no they won't...and it only gets better

Guest MRBURNS

twk

i know i gave bem a whole bunch of old twk flix...if u bother to look for them, you'll find them on bemflix. i actually saw aloe and psalm one day. me and rage were driving on the west side highway on a saturday afternoon..it must of been like 1995 or 6...and caught aloe and psalm doing silvers on the highway right outside the freedom tunnels. balls of steel these guys had...aloe also did a simple hangin off one of those ledges within the last few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MRBURNS

twk

the only pics on here are the ones i gave bem...somebody post some old twk stuff..these guys ran the amtraks before most people even knew the deal. plus they got skills considering they never did a legal wall..at least i havent seen one..where your flix at?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived