Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TWIN PEAKS

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by MountHolyoke, Oct 15, 2007.

1. publicenemyno.3

publicenemyno.3 Elite Member

don't trust the owls. man, lara flynn boyle got weird skinny.

2. JonCoaltrain

JonCoaltrain Elite Member

3. publicenemyno.3

publicenemyno.3 Elite Member

well, apparently she got weird fat, pregnant, and married a lawnmower mechanic. well played sir.

4. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

you'll never get resolution to the weirdness, you just have to go with it
    i think David Lynch had some great ideas, and really knew how to do symbolism in movies, but would evntually get too self-indulgent
    at it's core, it's a movie about a small town whose innocence implodes in the wake of the murder of an adored high school girl.. don't read further if you don't want spoilers

um yeah. you watched a movie ..about a girl whose father systematically sexually abuses her, resulting in her becoming a prostitute, and when he finds out he kills her.. on mushrooms

co-sign

multi co-sign

amazing cinematography

5. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

"Diane..." - The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper (Audio book)

Early in the second season of Twin Peaks, Simon & Schuster Audio released Diane ... The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper, a cassette-only release that Kyle MacLachlan also performed. The tape consists of newly-recorded messages from Cooper to his never-seen assistant, Diane, mixed in with monologues from the original broadcasts. The tape begins with a prologue monologue in which Cooper discusses his pending trip to Twin Peaks, continues with the initial monologue heard in the pilot, and continues to a point after his recovery from being shot. For his work on this release, MacLachlan was nominated for a Grammy Award for best spoken-word performance.

Diane: The Secret Tapes of Agent Dale Cooper tape 1 complete
    http://youtu.be/QaH9vP2GwGM

Diane - Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper; tape 2, part 1
    http://youtu.be/1vRbXBEOjx4

Diane - Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper; tape 2, part 2
    http://youtu.be/_5yfie6pl1k

Diane - Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper; tape 2, part 3
    http://youtu.be/gSbwjTAkzYc

6. jbrshmonster

jbrshmonster Elite Member

damn foo, i been done posted that on the first page. 5 years ago! haha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i was in this old house today with no furniture and I could not stop thinking about this scene
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    so hot

7. nsmbfan

nsmbfan Elite Member

my boy was the manager there

kept the lumbajills in line

8. d a m a g e

d a m a g e Member

One of my favourite series...

Whats the movie like? I heard it wasn't great

9. JonCoaltrain

I think it's a masterpiece, but it is nothing like the show, and most of the characters from the show were cut from the final film. It's very dark and strictly Lynch in style, not a peep of quirkiness.

10. jbrshmonster

jbrshmonster Elite Member

my thoughts exactly

bout to watch it now
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

me -*sees david duchovny in opening credits* "fuck yea this is gonna be fuckin awesome!"

his intro scene comes up.

me- " - ___ - ......"

12. grim540

grim540 Member

haha! I remember my first time seeing it to.

13. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

whaaat the fuck...where the hell is season 3?

14. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Member

don't you have to read a few books and the girls diary and watch the tv show and the movie to get the whole story line? i just never had that much time to try and follow it but the movie was awesome and the tv show was entertaining.

15. JonCoaltrain

Bump

http://www.dugpa.com/countdown.html

Ray Wise (Leland Palmer) spilled that a scene had been shot. There are rumors the Blu-Ray of FIRE WALK WITH ME will include all deleted scenes including the characters from the show that were cut. Also I am hoping they filmed a new Red Room scene. Frank Silva ( B O B ) died shortly after the series but they could definitely do a scene with Coop, Laura, Leland and The Man from Another Place.

Here's hoping.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014