TWENTY ELEVEN BATTLE

drgonzo09

Words are TWENTY ELEVEN.

Dealine: Next Sunday Feb. 27th 2011

must contain black, and minimum of 3 other colors ( add as many as you want though), and since everyone loves arrows, at least 2 arrows. LOL

NO #'s only words.

invitation is to everyone. Lets see how fun this can be. I think that this is going to be a good one simply because of the word ELEVEN. It contains 3 "e's" in it and it's always a pain in the ass to get more then one of the same letter in word and make it look good.

What does everyone else think?? Who's down for this one????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You explaining how fun it would be to write eleven almost had me convinced but I think i'm going to sit this one out.

Plus you probably just want someone else to draw something sick you can use for your graduating class t-shirts or some gay shit and then you claim it and look like the cool graffiti kid. I don't blame you.

Lets see your sketch.

• Like 1

Well hot damn I did mine. I guess I would have gotten a better response if I typed the thread in a different internet language. I mean I could have done it the skinny jeans kids voice. it would have sounded something like this aaaahhh huuummm ( sorry I was getting my high pitched Im a fucking faggot skinny jeans kid voice ready......... ) " I wear skinny jeans cause I'm ghey and I want to start a 2011 battle thread"

maybe I should have talked in the " I'm a internet gangsta voice, It would have sounded like this.. " aaaahhh huuuuummmmmmm " yo G, wat up nigga. me and da bois were pondering what to do tonight and well we thaught it would be "cool" if we did a twenty eleven battle. yall can't hate on this OG, cause im da real talk son. tru story, real talk. real talk. aaahhh yeah real talk. yall don't wanna sweat my nuts,,, don't hate, procreate,,, or i'll go get my tech nine water pistol and drive by your moms crib doing 50mph screaming " it aint nothing but a G thang baby out my minivans window" lol ok that was over the top...

seriously you guys come on here to talk shit about the language I used to make my comment, and then you don't even got a pic to put up with it. Cmon get the fuck outta here with that shit. I did mine. arrows and all mother fuckers... shit tight. Black fill , blue 3d,,, green force field. this shit's banging ya heard.. word to yo moms, get yo gat, cause I'm coming back. to the block wit my glock to correct your flock. yeahhhhh it aint noting but a gee thang baaaaaaaby... . guess I'll just draw another and start a new thread.. Real talk son..... lol

and I did my piece while banging dope for like 3 days str8. wanna know what my real challenge is now. GET YOUR FUCKING PEN AND PAPER AND PUT YOUR SHIT DOWN MOTHER FUCKER..

especially yuou Mister Letham. And anyone else who decided to put their two cents in on the subject.

FIRST PIECE UP GETS MINE>>>

• 4 months later...
Well hot damn I did mine. I guess I would have gotten a better response if I typed the thread in a different internet language. I mean I could have done it the skinny jeans kids voice. it would have sounded something like this aaaahhh huuummm ( sorry I was getting my high pitched Im a fucking faggot skinny jeans kid voice ready......... ) " I wear skinny jeans cause I'm ghey and I want to start a 2011 battle thread"

maybe I should have talked in the " I'm a internet gangsta voice, It would have sounded like this.. " aaaahhh huuuuummmmmmm " yo G, wat up nigga. me and da bois were pondering what to do tonight and well we thaught it would be "cool" if we did a twenty eleven battle. yall can't hate on this OG, cause im da real talk son. tru story, real talk. real talk. aaahhh yeah real talk. yall don't wanna sweat my nuts,,, don't hate, procreate,,, or i'll go get my tech nine water pistol and drive by your moms crib doing 50mph screaming " it aint nothing but a G thang baby out my minivans window" lol ok that was over the top...

seriously you guys come on here to talk shit about the language I used to make my comment, and then you don't even got a pic to put up with it. Cmon get the fuck outta here with that shit. I did mine. arrows and all mother fuckers... shit tight. Black fill , blue 3d,,, green force field. this shit's banging ya heard.. word to yo moms, get yo gat, cause I'm coming back. to the block wit my glock to correct your flock. yeahhhhh it aint noting but a gee thang baaaaaaaby... . guess I'll just draw another and start a new thread.. Real talk son..... lol

DAO? is that u?