Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Tv Surgery

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Lush, Nov 6, 2001.

1. Lush

Lush Member

I find it so repulsive, and yet I can't look away. Last night I saw a show on dwarves, and there was this 17 year old dwarf who needed a leg operation. It actually showed them slicing him open and sawing out an inch of his leg bone. Then tonight I was watching this "Skin Deep" show and saw a girl get lyposuction, and another have some weird thing done to her forehead.

I'd say the elective surgerys were by far the most disgusting. In the lyposuction they made this small cut in her tummy, then stuck in this massive rod thing and pushed it around and you could see it going all over her tummy, and then they stuck in a tube and showed it sucking out all kinds of fat! And on the face lift forehead eye lid girl the stuck a massive needle into her eye lid and did some weird burning things with lasers, and cut this big incision into her heir lind and stuck a big rod in all the way down to the bridge of her nose and wiggled it around a bit.

On the topic of elective surgery, has anybody ever heard of a woman from france named Orlan? She gets plastic surgery done and it is her art. She stays awake the whole time and dresses up in costume. she's getting the forehead of the mona Lisa, venus's chin etc etc.

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

plastic surgery is so american...sad to say but it is...We are the culture obsessed with form before function and making everything beautiful. Yet we can not open up our eyes and see that without something ugly beaty doesn't exist. Plus watching surgery on tv is ujst gross especially on animal planet.

Am I the only person that cries when the animal on emergency vets dies?

3. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

Hip replacement is the best... they use a socket drill to drill away excess bone, etc. It kicks ass watching bone going flying and blood needing to be sucked out.. --ZZZZzzzZZZZZzzzzeeeeEEEEEeeee-- goes the drill!

4. Lush

Lush Member

no way it makes me soooo queazy. I think one of the worst parts is the initial seep cut they make, where the flesh is just splitting apart like dead chicken breasts.

5. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

the worst thing i've ever seen are face lifts....face lifts are fucked.
    i don't know.....cosmetic surgery seems..it makes me wonder about
    that person................like they have deep issues about their tissues..:eek:
    i don't have much of a stomach for certain things like that....

i'd be way way into seeing a brain surgery though....peeling back
    the duromater and all that weirdness.....

6. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

On the topic of elective surgery, has anybody ever heard of a woman from france named Orlan? She gets plastic surgery done and it is her art. She stays awake the whole time and dresses up in costume. she's getting the forehead of the mona Lisa, venus's chin etc etc. [/B][/QUOTE]

DUDE! We had to watch her video in film/video class! I had to leave, it was so freakin disturbing! ghastly! The two guys that stand around and do wierd performances while she's getting the surgery are pretty funny tho.

7. beardo

beardo Guest

i watched a stomach stapling on a lot of acid. i think i enjoyed it way too much. yeah.

8. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

i eat my dinner watching surgery on the discovery channel. whenever i do my wife won't come in the room or else she feels sick

9. Lush

Lush Member

Re: Re: Tv Surgery

We didn't watch the video, but we had to read a 5 or 6 page article on her, and that was enough for me. I don't think I could watch the video.

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

im the same way... anytime i come across the channel, i cant help but watch it, no matter how disgusting it is... i sit there like a girl covering my eyes with my hands but peeking through my spread fingers... its a guilty pleasure i guess. breast enlargements are pretty fucking sick as well... anytime they bring in heavy machinery, shit gets spooky. like if they have to crack open a rib cage or cut through some big bone... the fuckers straight up bring in a jig saws an just go ape shit... black an decker drills like whoa...

11. CATS

CATS Senior Member

My surgery...

When I had surgery on my throat (fibrous cyst) I asked my doctor if I could videotape it since I would be out. He wouldnt allow it. He wouldn't even let me see the cyst when they removed it. It was the size of a tennis ball. The last thing I remembered is my doctor saying he was going out to his car for music, I asked what mu...s....i.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

12. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

Breast enlargement surgeries are kind of freaky. If you have ever sat though a whole operation show when they do an enlargement, you start to wonder why anybody would ever do that. A friend of mine had the surgery done, and afterwards, the skin on her breasts was so tight that it looked like plastic.

13. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

My twin brother had surgery on his ear to remove a benign (sp?) tumor from his ear canal. I wish we could have gotten a tape of that surgery.

14. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

im not really disagreeing with america being a culture obsessed with form but it's not just american...a while ago i was watching this shit on something like the discovery channel on plastic surgery . it was in some country in south america..chile maybe.. where it was like a right of passage for a teenage girl to get her boobs done or her nose fixed..there it's competely normal to see everyone with the bandages and bruises from having it done. sitting at the a table, a whole family would be recovering..and helllla old ladies did that shit to. like until the day they died..sick