Turtles

Gnes 37

Man seeking drew some turtles fuck that thats my steez since im in a good mood im gonna make a turtle post where anybody can post any kind of turtle picture real or cartoon... they want and if you dont like turtles..you better fuck off before i get your girlfriend naked, tagged on and posted on the internet!! you heard!!!

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/logos/logo999.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow...i wish i had kept all my TMNT in the package...i got down with those from day one when there were only a few pictures on the back of the box...dammit...regardless ive still got a pair of TMNT bed sheets so bladdaow!!!

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

first one is a turtle i drew for "mr. turtles happy adventure land" its a pizza box that opens up to reveal a 'pond,' 'sand' and some palm trees that stand up... its the hot shit... second one is a flic of a turtle i took in hawaii at this buddhist monastary... http://purefuckingapathy.com/images/color%20photos/turtle.jpg'>

http://www.purefuckingapathy.com/random/turtle2.jpg'>

[This message has been edited by seeking innocence (edited 07-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by seeking innocence (edited 07-19-2001).]

Guest platapie

the orignal ninja turtles were all crazy and wild and shit. then they became pussy pizza eating surfers. fuck them.

the problem rage, is that i cant draw cartoons... dinosaurs, whales and turtles are pretty much teh extent of it... oh, i got some bangin fish as welll... otherwise... nathan. and honestly, i dont like cartoons much. they bore me. i dont like anythign i guess...

i was in the woods a couple a weeks ago and i guess this turtle fell of a lil cliff or something any way it was all busted up and i thought it was dead so i poked at it a little bit and the thing retracted into its shell but you could see it in there cause the shell was crushed up and uhhh nvermind

A couple of weeks ago, a turle crawled out of the lake, into my back yard, and proceeded to dig holes all over the place (It was really rainy, and we have a bit of an incline in the back yard, so it was kinda muddy from where the grass got washed out).

I think it was trying to lay eggs. Do turtles lay eggs in the early summer?

AND one of my friends in Italy has like 20 baby turtles (aged 1-5 years) that he keeps in his kitchen because he thinks they'll freeze outside. Half of them can fit in the palm of your hand. Then there's the mommy and daddy turtles outside that lay all the baby turtles and they're HUGE.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

I'm not sure about laying eggs, but I know that turtles can hibernate during the winter. Most of the time they are in a pond or lake. They dig a few feet under the lake's bottom surface of mud, where it's warmer, and can hibernate throughout the winter.

No I don't think he was planning on hibernating in my yard through the summer. The only reason we could figure she'd be digging holes is so she could lay eggs.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Guest SPLINTER

tuetles are rufffffff! i've had two since i was 7 years old named raphie and mikey but acouple of years ago mikey died i was away for a week befor he died and when i got back i was petting his head he looked so happy then the next morning he was dead i miss him but raphie is still kickin'...

Guest Remy Martin

im turtle parent to two realive breathing eating turtles...one is booger rock..and the other is fred...been a happy turtle parent for the last 5 years....

get off the dick

Archived