TURNING JAPANESE!?

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

WOW! JAPAN IS LIKE THE TOP OF THE RABBIT'S HOLE NOW!?

NO MATTER WHAT, JAPAN IS TAKEN OVER OUR SIMPLE AMERICAN WAY!

QUINTEN TERINTINO... THAT NAME DOSN'T SOUND JAPANESE, BUT "KILL BILL" LOOKS IT!

TOM CRUISE... THE LAST SAMURI? HA HA HA!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

FIRST, WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO BE BLACK CUZ THATS WHATS "POP" (POPULAR)

NOW WE WANT TO BE ASIAN CUS THAT'S WHATS TOKYOPOP?

HOW CUTE!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's japans secret plan to control the world, first they flood us with mangas, then with japanese TV-shows and before you know it you'll be eating your Hamburgers with chopsticks. And there's nothing you can do about it. They already completed phase 1, by makeing half the pussies smell like Sushi (yep, that was the yellow mafia).

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

japan is dope...you realy should'nt talk unless you have been there.

yeah, but kids in japan can potentially be the biggest dickriders ever....if they're not jocking the hilton sosters or david beckham, they're obsessing over the dancehall reggae trend sweeping japan. i read an article about how thousands of japanese kids are dreading their hair, over-tanning to look black, and wearing nothing but rasta colors. they latch onto other cultures like nothing i've ever seen

Guest KONFLIKT

NOT QUITE SURE HOW I OFFEDED YOU. NO, I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO JAPAN BUT I HAVE WANTED TO LIVE THERE SINCE I WAS 10 YEARS OLD. I ALSO KNOW QUITE A FEW PEOPLE FROM JAPAN THAT HAVE JUST ARRIVED IN AMERICA WITHIN THE PAST FEW MONTHS. AND EVEN MORE THAT HAVE LIVED IN THE STATES LONGER THAN THAT. MY THREAD WASN'T ABOUT WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE START ACTING LIKE JAPANESE. BUT WHY SHOULD AMERICAN ACTORS GIVE US THE MUSE TO BE "WANNABE" JAPANESE? ASIANS HAVE SOME OF THE DEEPEST, AND RITCHEST COULTURE IN THE WORLD... SO I SHOULD TAKE MAVERICK'S WORD FOR IT?

Chinpokomon is soo-peh-rior rubbeh toy, Nuhmbah 1!

Come buy us! Chinpo-ko-mon!

We cannot achieve much with so small penis. But you! Americans. Wow! Penis so big! SOOO big penis!

What can we possubruh do with such small penis? We cannot take over your city, filled witha men awith such mastodonic penis.

Owatta! ["Down with"]

Beikoku! ["the U.S.A.!"]

i am a big fan of japanese culture

but not of this thread

only cause it is dumb!

Originally posted by the_gooch

Chinpokomon is soo-peh-rior rubbeh toy, Nuhmbah 1!

Come buy us! Chinpo-ko-mon!

We cannot achieve much with so small penis. But you! Americans. Wow! Penis so big! SOOO big penis!

What can we possubruh do with such small penis? We cannot take over your city, filled witha men awith such mastodonic penis.

Owatta! ["Down with"]

Beikoku! ["the U.S.A.!"]

LOL.

impressive

But you know, i don't think we whiteys are turning japanese, the blacks are turning japanese (ghost dog, wu-tang and all that - although Shaolin is chinese but who cares?) and us wiggers being what we are, now try to be black people who try to be japanese people.

Originally posted by Trae Parker & Matt Stone creators of South Park on JImmy Kimell Live

BEFORE WHITE PEOPLE WANTED TO BE BLACK,

NOW WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO ACT LIKE THEY ARE GAY,

WE ARE NO LONGER "WIGGERS" WE ARE NOW "WAGS"

"GAY IS THE NEW BLACK"

:lol:

that metrosexuality-hype is pretty weird. I mean the media are talking about it like half the men were already running around in pink panties and the only example they keep coming up with is David Beckham.

who is tyler durden?

Originally posted by Jackson

Number of people who got this injury from playing Takeshi's Castle

Broken ribs

Broken jaws

Bruised chin

Bruised shins

Knocked out

Concussion

Winded

Fractured Skull

Black eye

Torn muscles

That's fuckin awesome I thank you for that.

Do you know if they actually won prizes/money on Takeshi's Castle, cuz on MXC they never show this, just them hurting themselves with no incentive?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

the first rule of channel zero is don't talk about channel zero

ok, i found out who that guy is, it's the role that brad pitt played in Fight Club. I didn't see that movie yet. But what has channel zero got to do with it? Is that referring to Fight Club as well?

I always feel like i'm missing something. Either too many insider-jokes or americans speak a secret language only they understand.

Archived